NHL 16 on PS4

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I didn't call you Zach Boychuk, I just referred to you as Zach because of the NHL player.

I heard Zach Boychuk somewhere in there. I don't know. No biggie, obviously. :lol:

We all played pretty decent tonight. I haven't played NHL 16 in months, then all of a sudden a VHL club began. I'm kind of back into it now.

9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I heard Zach Boychuk somewhere in there. I don't know. No biggie, obviously. :lol:

We all played pretty decent tonight. I haven't played NHL 16 in months, then all of a sudden a VHL club began. I'm kind of back into it now.

You need a mic though.

9 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Oh I called you Zach Boychuk, ain't denying that. But I was referring the real life playing because I was calling myself Cal Clutterbuck at the time and then relating everyone to NHL players.

@Dangles13 we are the backbone of the squad, we don't stand out but we get the job done.

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh I called you Zach Boychuk, ain't denying that. But I was referring the real life playing because I was calling myself Cal Clutterbuck at the time and then relating everyone to NHL players.

@Dangles13 we are the backbone of the squad, we don't stand out but we get the job done.

Oh I know, they would have lost like 50-2 without us. @Cuffy I will be on today/tonight.

31 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Everyone plays good defense and great forechecking even if it doesnt show on the stat sheet. Great 3 for 3 last night i might be on tonight

Dangles: Vlasic

Kendrick: Troy Brouwer

Eagles: Seanny C

Dollar: Oshie

9 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

I have PS Plus again, so I can join you guys at some point when I'm free. Eagles and Dangles invited so I should have a few of you on my list. 

Alright, does this mean I can play goalie again?

3 hours ago, Dangles13 said:

That's pretty much tomorrow.

Basically. Usually I'm done watching Game of Thrones around 9PST, which is 12am for you easterners.

4 hours ago, Cuffy said:

im down to play whenever havent played NHL in a long ass time

That was me before I played with these guys. Didn't play for like 3-4 months.

6 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Dangles: Vlasic

Kendrick: Troy Brouwer

Eagles: Seanny C

Dollar: Oshie

I'm content with being Oshie. :)

There wasn't any reason I didn't mention you guys back on D. :lol: You guys were both great, I was more just saying Tebowgow/Boychuk was pretty good because we connected a few times. Sometimes it's difficult to find guys who are any good on D....

Oh, and for the record Eagles, I was fucking around in our game like you said. I was trying in the beginning, but then I remembered how bullshit the game is sometimes with penalties. I've been on that side. I haven't played NHL in Online Versus very much over the past few games so I don't care at all about my record. Hence pulling the goalie for no reason, etc etc. I was having a little fun.....since the main thing was us going to join Kendrick and Dangles right afterwards anyways.

Also, I was totally down to not be Washington. I basically just picked them because I like Ovie and it already had defaulted Vancouver, and that was the closest team to get to that I wanted to be without scrolling far.

I also forgot they switched up the goalie controls from 15 to 16. The shoulder button controls swapped places.

I really hate the reaction of passing sometimes in this game. So many times I try to make that pass right before I get close to the defender, but because I'm about to rub against the defender, it doesn't let me pass. Even though I totally pressed pass before I got close to him. Enough excuses though.

I also don't know why I'm typing so much right now.

Just now, Kendrick said:

@eaglesfan036 @Dangles13 @Jala @DollarAndADream @Mr. Power @Cuffy

And anyone else that plays with us, just remember if we use the boards against CPU defensemen, we will find that the slot is wide open for whoever is playing center.

A few times I went down low but didn't get the pass. :( 

I blame EA.

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

@eaglesfan036 @Dangles13 @Jala @DollarAndADream @Mr. Power @Cuffy

And anyone else that plays with us, just remember if we use the boards against CPU defensemen, we will find that the slot is wide open for whoever is playing center.

Is that a strategy or something?

15 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

A few times I went down low but didn't get the pass. :( 

I blame EA.

With a mic you might see that happen less. Often times when I said I was going down low I got the puck and returned it back.