not happy with Brampton right now

scoop

At the rate things are going, I won't even get 20 TPE from the achievement tracker. Honestly, that's priority number one in the VHLM, with the second priority being winning the Founder's Cup. I put most of the blame for this on my GM, Evans. He's been MIA from team activity for most of the season. Banackock submitted line for us once partway through the season, but since then I've requested that I be moved to the first line, particularly as a result of my recent struggles. Just last week I was leading the league in points and now I'm not. Nothing has changed in our lines as far as I know. But I should certainly be playing better than I have over the past several days. But the season is going to shit for me and something needs to change. If I'm not on the first line soon, I may even demand a trade. I don't care about winning the Founder's Cup as much as I do preparing myself as best I can for when I make it to the VHL. Yes, I want both, and that should be a reasonable expectation given that I started the season already having to bank TPE. Maybe I should've added more to passing or defense in my build but I didn't, and I'm still being outscored by worse players around the league.

41 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

You should have stayed on as Commish :(

Jim is too busy playing league of losers

I am hardly around enough to have a player, let alone an important non gm job