I Write Something About Everyone Online for 2 TPE

BeanSobie

I saw @eaglesfan036 do this and thought why not.  Added humor in me only knowing about five of you guys online right now

@Kendrick I will always find it hilarious that someone faked their own wedding to impress their friends online.  Thank you for those laughs.

@Victor I will always associate you as the whistleblower who destroyed the Portland Admirals.  So thank you for those laughs.

@CowboyinAmerica I destroyed you in TCBL last sim.  Wrote an entire media piece about it.

@Smarch I'm sorry I thought your player was a girl

@.sniffuM It took me a solid five seconds to figure out why @sniffuM was not tagging you

@gregreg I firmly believe to never trust a man with two first names so you are throwing up a lot of red flags

@evrydayimbyfuglien You said recently you need to cut down the number of league's you are in, I do too, I hope we cut out the same ones :lol:

@Daniel I really just wanna say DAAAMMMNNN DANIEL and call it a day

@Dmoushey_31 I remember when I first joined the SHL thinking your player was great because all the media you made about him, turns out you were just decent

@Frank I enjoy your monthly SHL shit post

@Molholt I want you to bring back Big Brother: VHL, and to stop running great leagues that eat up all my time

@YEAH!stlemania I have seen your name before a ton and never thought of how to pronounce it until now, and I like it