Back again after probably 2 years.

WoldenGhore

Well I am back again many of you probably don't remember me, but I had a bad reputation around the league back in the day due to immaturity at a young age. Have some free time in my life right now and thought I would come back and see if I can take a stab a making another player! Honestly don't even remember my previous players name from the other site, think it was Grebeshkov or something. My username was jerade1524. Anyways, I will be making a player and I guess we will see where it goes from there. Hope all is well everyone! Cheers  

Was he in Helsinki when I was with Angelo?

I have a feeling he was a season before I traded for you. His Grebeshkov was a D and was a S13 if I recall correctly. Somewhere around 265 TPE

Edited by Kendrick

Yeah cause I think when I came on the team, DeFabio or whatever his name was and Lajeunesse were the defenders.

Yeah de Fabio if I recall was another member, who we should get back. LaJeunesse is in the same boat.

I likened getting drinks to skinning my own dick. It actually p much ruined my year.

Lmao, care to explain a little further? I had a great night:) except for the dj that said make some noise about 100 times...

Haha, yeah it was a bit sub-par imo.  I was in line for drinks by myself when the countdown happened, so that was mildly depressing.  It took fucking forever.  And calling it a "line" is a kindness, because it was more like a mosh pit. 

And noise was definitely made because my ears are still ringing, haha.  I have old man hearing as it is, that was probably bad for my health.  I didn't overly notice the band or the DJ but I don't think I minded them.  I didn't get to spend much time on the dance floor anyway though.  Speaking of waiting, getting a cab was also an unfortunate experience, but I can't say I wasn't prepared for/expecting that.

I signed in as a guest because I was drunk as fuck and wrote that message out on my phone, and apparently I wasn't logged in.  So it's like, POST THIS AS A GUEST! and I was like k.

All in all I definitely would have been better off going to my friend's house party for sure.  But I hadn't been to Prarieland for New Year's before, and I did the house party thing the last two or three years previous, so I had to give it a shot.  AND NOW I KNOW.  So that's cool.  It wasn't that bad really.