Why Free Agents Should Sign With Calgary

eaglesfan036

1) Best goalie - Now that WinGod has retired, Ariel Weinstein is the best goalie in the league as he had the next best save percentage last year behind WinGod. Also @Smarch is a really cool guy.

2) Cheap Rookie Contracts - Gowecny, Solas, Cuffy, Baller, Doughty are all cheap and productive young players. The cap space we get from having them cheap gives us room to sign you wonderful people :3

3) I am an active GM who always tries to have one of the most active locker rooms 

4) Look at North America - Quebec and New York are in rebuild. Toronto is a ? but I think probably is rebuilding? Seattle might be our only competitor. 

5) We are going to be trading for more talent as our S53 picks are up for sale.

6) You can come up with our new catch phrase. Wrangs gon Wrang? Hurley gon Hurl? Graper gon Grape?

Thank you and have a blessed day!

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yes but the issue is that if one free agent signs, his line mates are inactive and at 200 TPE.

Gowency and Axelsson are decent players that are active. Need to add a few more in and a dman. We aren't that far out Kendrick. 

Don't forget my becoming active for you as Sander cause I like you. Come on over, come on over baby

7 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Gowency and Axelsson are decent players that are active. Need to add a few more in and a dman. We aren't that far out Kendrick. 

Don't forget my becoming active for you as Sander cause I like you. Come on over, come on over baby

Haha it's not that I dislike Calgary, but the rest of the roster is more "pretender" than "contender" because a large majority has gone inactive or only updates 2 Welfare TPE per week.

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Haha it's not that I dislike Calgary, but the rest of the roster is more "pretender" than "contender" because a large majority has gone inactive or only updates 2 Welfare TPE per week.

Gowecny, Axelsson, Hyvarinen, Weinstein, are all active and have a good chunk of tpe. @Mr.Baller does weekly graphics for 6 tpe and they are beautiful graphics. @Cuffy was doing graphics but got caught up with some real life stuff but is back with us now. Lazy sweeping generalizations are silly. It's fine that you don't like me and Calgary 

8 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Gowecny, Axelsson, Hyvarinen, Weinstein, are all active and have a good chunk of tpe. @Mr.Baller does weekly graphics for 6 tpe and they are beautiful graphics. @Cuffy was doing graphics but got caught up with some real life stuff but is back with us now. Lazy sweeping generalizations are silly. It's fine that you don't like me and Calgary 

That's a flat out wrong assumption. I don't dislike you or Calgary. I won my first cup there but in the past 10 years it has been hit hard by players only being semi-active and not really buying in completely. It's one to stay your whole career there, but are you doing it productively or just sitting in the shadows. Know what I mean?

Anyone not signing with Riga should sign with Calgary. #MakeCalgaryGreatAgain

But anyone who doesn't sign with Riga is an IDIOT and a FUCKTARD.

Thus if you sign with Calgary you're still an IDIOT and a FUCKTARD. But at least one that I approve of!