EU Finals GM 4: Moscow vs. Bratislava

Higgins

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Seriously? We have a better roster, better depth and we had a positive record against them even without the newcomers and then we being swept?! This result is straight bullshit.

And just like that S51 VHLM is dead, congratulations to Sasky, enjoy your cup. 

lines and strats are always a big factor.

14 minutes ago, Jericho said:

lines and strats are always a big factor.

What's wrong with my lines and strategy? We were outshooting them in two last games and still lost. Moscow is being super lucky, period. Good luck to beat them in finals.  

I can't even congratulate them, because there's nobody to adress my grats (not even active), besides Romanes, so congratulations @RomanesEuntDomus

Edited by hedgehog337

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

What's wrong with my lines and strategy? We were outshooting them in two last games and still lost. Moscow is being super lucky, period. Good luck to beat them in finals.  

I can't even congratulate them, because there's nobody to adress my grats (not even active), besides Romanes, so congratulations @RomanesEuntDomus

I don't know, I haven't checked your lines and strats, that's bad form. But that tends to be the issue when you have the better roster.

Either that or the sim hates you, but it usually saves that for Vasteras. :fuckvas:

On 11.11.2016 at 4:08 AM, hedgehog337 said:

Uhm... Thanks, I guess :unsure2:?

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus