Winds of Change

Phil

Winds of Change

I can feel the breeze and I’m sure I’m not the only one. Already this off-season we’ve seen a couple of big trades, with @tfong Kyanon heading over to America to find a home with the Seattle Bears, and more surprising @brovy Lincoln going over to the Americans, which basically sees Cologne as its anagram COL gone.

Meanwhile, Davos, Stockholm, and Helsinki are pretty much barren, so as it stands the only decent team in Europe is Riga, and their future is uncertain as well, what with their core and star-power going to Free Agency. These players include @JardyB10 S. Clegane, @sterling J. Hamilton, @TheLastOlympian07 Muller, and @KingRobbie Covington III. Depending on who stays and who leaves, we could end up having an entire Conference of terrible teams. 

So that leaves us with North America. Calgary have officially re-signed @Draper Koponen and even with @STZ Unassisted potentially leaving in Free Agency, the Wranglers will still be a sure-fire favourite for the Cup. The Legion have the exact same team right now, but with @Victor Greg Clegane going to Free Agency, it’s sign or die for the Legion. If they decide to rebuild then there will be a ton of talent on the trading block, which could shake up my entire paragraph about Europe. 

Other than that, the Bears will be looking to make a huge push on the favourites board, as their young team enters its prime, but even with the acquisition of All-Star defenseman Kyanon, will that be enough to usurp the power of Calgary? 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Other than that, the Bears will be looking to make a huge push on the favourites board, as their young team enters its prime, but even with the acquisition of All-Star defenseman Kyanon, will that be enough to usurp the power of Calgary? 

giphy.gif