Claimed:Brief look at the VHLM teams.

hedgehog337

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “junior hockey players”

*I'm ready for the new season? And you?*

Before I'll start the S52 VHLM Power Rankings, I'm going to introduce to you all 7 teams and their chances for the Founders Cup. It's going to be a fun season as we have 5 contenders for the cup and only sixth team will have no chances in the post season. 

:ber:Bern Royals ( @President Donald Trump ). I had some questions about their chances in last season, but they had Barnyashev and more decent depth players. Now they have only Jigglejawns (Rubber Band was traded to Bratislava earlier in this week) and I'm sure he's going to be traded for another first picks as well. I think Bern will miss playoffs. 

:brm:Brampton Blades ( @Smarch ). They somehow took two games from Sasky in last conference finals (Ed GRRR's goalie made his last seaosn memorable), but now they are out of the race. Ok, Brampton still has Fekete and because of his decent play at the dot I see them in playoffs as that unlucky sixth place owner, 

:brt:Bratislava Watchmen (me gm). What I have now? Good offensive line with a decent def line. I heard @Gooningitup wants to call Jelen up for competing, but I'm calling this decision delusional. Davos won't be in finals as long as EU has Riga, Cologne and even Stockholm. I still think we will compete for the cup if STHS won't be that stupid like it was in last season. 

:ott: Ottawa Lynx ( @JardyB10 ). In next season they'll be all the way up, but this season is just a beginning so I don't see them going hard in this season. They have Cornerstone tho, so their offence should do nice. 

:osl: Oslo Storm ( @TheLastOlympian07 ). Their Padjocast trio is going to make a solid damage, but other than that I think Oslo isn't ready enough for the big play. Their depth is so-so and...I see no center at all. Like, who is going to help Dragonslayer to put puck into the net?

:ssk: Saskatoon Wild ( @ADwyer87 ). Our current defending champion. I really thought Sasky will be more scary looking than in last season. And then...STZ forgot 175 TPE is the cap and he left to Stockholm. And then...Molhot still thinks VHLM sucks and went to the same teams with Rhett. Also, he took only one free agent, but he can't complain with Mario Lee. Their back (def + goalie) looks very mediocre and he will need to put his first rounder for Jigglejawns and for some recreates/returnees, otherwise the dreams about two-peat might be shattered. 

:yuk: Yukon Rush ( @Streetlight ). I was saying about Ottawa and their successful draft. Yukon was more bold on Wednesday. And even though I can't see them as the favorites for the S52 Founders Cup, I imagine how this team will look in next two seasons. Streetlight said he was picking players more for longterm and he did it right - I don't see a player who will made the VHL league immediately after the draft. 

Who will compete for the cup? Bratislava, Saskatoon, Oslo, Yukon, Ottawa. Brampton will take the sixth place and lose in quaterfinals. 

The underdog? Oslo Storm. If TLO will find more pieces players, this team will have a direct shot for the gold. 

End of the story. I'm out. 

6 TPE goes to Petenis

Edited by hedgehog337