The Right Predictions

Phil

You want my predictions? Then read this fan590.

Continental Cup: Yea, probably going to be the Legion. Calgary will still have the best lineup, but Toronto still have the better goalie, and as Daisuke Kanou @tfong and Aidan Shaw will tell you, that’s what matters. That and the STHS works in a way more random manner than we could expect. So Legion for the 1peat.

MVP: This will probably go to Parechkin @DollarAndADream. I’d say a goalie or Koponen @Draper but Parechkin will put up similar point totals to Koponen but he’s a prime hitter and apparently that voids any point advantage a non-hitter has. I would love people to compare HIT to HTT and relative +/- along with PPPs and alike, but the voters are lazy so that wont happen. 

Brooks: Koponen will get this. He’s too good not to.

Beketov: I would like to say me.. but Black Velvet’s @Higgins an asshat and won’t let me have that one.

Labatte: I would like to say me.. but I think because I’ll be playing with Jeff @sterling and velvet will be playing by himself that Velvet will get it again. 

Boulet: Shankly. That’s right. Eat that Parechkin. Second-line dominance incoming. But seriously... anyone but Shankly. 

Stolzy: Shankly. I’ve never won this and if there was one prediction I could get right I would hope for this one. But really no one else but Shankly

Shaw: Probably Greg Clegane @Victor – with his skill and the Hammys.. but if not then Holik @Beketov. Weinstein gonna be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY for sure @Smarch

Funk: . I thought that Rodriguez @evrydayimbyfuglien  would get it last year, but I was off by a season. This is his year.... Unfortunately for him. NYA are going to suddenly decide not to suck @Mr. Power so it will probably fall to Maxwell @Streetlight. Sorry Rodri :(

First no pre-season and now we've changed the season to be just 4 games? VHL is whack yo

(to clarify, that's a response to the overreactions regarding how these first 4 games have gone; even if those posts are mostly not serious, I don't care!)