4-0

gregreg

THE COLOGNE EXPRESS ARE 4-0!!!! It might just be 4 games and 3 of them were against weaker teams from the European Conference but that one win that wasn't against the EU was against ex-express player Phil Hamilton and the Toronto Legion. In the off-season Phil Hamliton left the Express to join the Toronto Legion because he thought he could get a cup with them. Even though he left for the North American Conference which has 3 better teams than the Legion.
 The Express win came in Toronto which made it even better for the Express . Off-season acquisitions John Sleeman and Dmitri Dadonov had huge games as Sleeman scored both goals and Dadonov had 41 saves on 42 shots. While Toronto's Phil Hamilton had zero points, was a -1 and had 2 penalty minutes. Toronto is now 1-3 to start the season and Cologne is 4-0 so what we can say is fuck Phil Hamilton and fuck the Toronto Legion.  

Just now, Streetlight said:

You don't have to tell me. I'm one of the few who predicted you guys would miss the playoffs :P

Don't get me wrong, I think we can make the playoffs and then who knows... but I saw a lot of people picking us as champs..

Just now, Molholt said:

Don't get me wrong, I think we can make the playoffs and then who knows... but I saw a lot of people picking us as champs..

I think you could as well. Rough start, but there's a lot of games to be played.

As for those predictions, Phil and sterling predicted you to win so maybe the guys signing there are expecting a Cup! Or perhaps they just want to show some team pride.