Peters is in!

gregreg

OMG HE IS IN!

Peters has finally gotten in! It's something that at this point was a funny joke every off-season that even I enjoyed. So yesterday when Advantage announced that this time he had gotten in I was in a bit of shock. I know this is just a fake internet hockey league but it's always nice when your work doesn't go unrewarded and getting Peters in who I'd put is my favourite player I've created over my almost 9 years in the VHL, it felt good. Peters was my last great player, I had two of them back to back in which I would call my golden years in the VHL.

Ever since then I've been stuck in mediocrity with the players I've created and I'm hoping with this great news  I can get out of a funk that I've had for the last 20+ seasons. I doubt Thrower will be anything special so my next chance will come at the deadline when Jarvi another one of my okay to shitty players retires and I get to start a new. The VHL is a special place to anyone who sticks around and lately I haven't treated like that. Today I hope is a new start and the kick in the pants I needed! Thanks again to the BOG who got Peters in and congrats to Higgins who entered the HOF as a builder this week!