Claimed:The Pajodcast - The Holy One

Devise

• Senior Admin

Nice episode! For the record @Jericho, I had no idea you might be there going into it. I mean, I knew you worked at one of them but didn't even think of it until I was in there and I heard your voice :P You were at the table, like, on the other side of the partition from our table. So i couldn't even see your face but I heard you and it took a second so I'm like "Hmm thats a familiar voice.......PAJODCAST!'  

If its any consolation, if I could go back in time I'd ditch the fuck out of that table and get drunk with you. Although you were working so maybe it would have just been me drinking. Either way I'll be sure to let you know next time I'm in N.B.  :cheers:

17 minutes ago, BOOM said:

I still think you should have complained about the weirdo that kept saying "pew pew pew" every time he brought something to a table.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this but there is a funny store about Kyle and pew pew pew. When we first met in person, in Ontario my roomate had stopped at his hotel where Chris and Kyle were to meet up with me. Chris gets into the parking lot just after we park, and as they roll up Kyle rolls down his window and yells "pew pew pew" in the creepiest of ways. My roomate has no issues with Chris since meeting him but he was certainly put off by that on Kyles end no doubt. Whenever I bring Kyle up for any reason in conversation he just goes "the pew pew pew out of the car window guy?" :P 

• Senior Admin
31 minutes ago, BOOM said:

I still think you should have complained about the weirdo that kept saying "pew pew pew" every time he brought something to a table.

I was busy laughing at him asking old women for ID's :lol: (he was joking with them obviously) 

3 minutes ago, Will said:

I was busy laughing at him asking old women for ID's :lol: (he was joking with them obviously) 

I believe Kyle has explained this tactic to me before, as a method of getting better tips he says. Secretly though he's a cougar hunter. :P

On 2/16/2017 at 8:17 AM, STZ said:

Yo @Devise, what wrestling forum roleplaying thing were you in? I used to be right into that shit hard lol..

I don't quite recall. It has Extreme in the title I'm sure because it was like 2003 and I was young so everything had to be edgy. If I recall one of my wrestler names was Hellpunk if that gives you any idea of how silly the whole thing was.

Although I did do way more writing back then. The only other thing I recall was me having a fued with some guy named Michael Vincent for like nearly a whole year.

2 minutes ago, BOOM said:

*Name new player Michael Vincent*

The feud ended in a I quit match with barbed wire ropes when I tangled him up and nearly suffocated him with a bag till he yelled I quit so it's your own karma problem there ha.

Edited by Devise

14 hours ago, Devise said:

I don't quite recall. It has Extreme in the title I'm sure because it was like 2003 and I was young so everything had to be edgy. If I recall one of my wrestler names was Hellpunk if that gives you any idea of how silly the whole thing was.

Although I did do way more writing back then. The only other thing I recall was me having a fued with some guy named Michael Vincent for like nearly a whole year.

I was on the forums for wcwwwf.com which then turned into NODQ.com then theMayhem.com...

There 4 competing wrestling organizations on those forums, and they would have like company jumping and shit.. it took up my life from about 14-18.. and then I even got back into it a little after that.. after they took E-Fedding off theMayhem there were a few spin off forums that were just dedicated to the fantasy wrestling, but it never had the draw of new members like when we were on the mainstream site..