Pick my new player PLEASE

gregreg

New Player  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's time for me to create a new player and I need some help with who I should create!
Gregory Strauss - Goalie
Strauss is of course related to Markus Strauss but would be a goalie like my player named after myself. There seems to a decent amount of new goalies coming into the league but my biggest down fall as a GM has been drafting goalies and then they go inactive leaving me high and dry. Creating Gregory Strauss would make sure I had at worst a starting goalie.
Lyle Smallwood - Defence
I've made two defensemen in the past but both ended up centres by the end of their careers. Cologne could really use a point man though and there doesn't seem to be a lot of them out there currently. Smallwood of course would be an offensive dman cause why would I make anything else.
Felix Andersen - Left Wing
Thrower could use a scoring winger to play with for the next 6 seasons but a winger should be the easiest thing to get either through the draft or a trade. I would like to play an offensive player that didn't have to worry about face-offs. 
please vote 

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Isn't Thrower the GM player?

"We apologize that this comes after such swaps have already been made but we feel making the change is for the best, even late. This is effective immediately, and all players that are currently GM players are locked in. In the case of Cologne, Jarvi will be the GM player as Thrower was drafted fairly by Cologne." - Draper

4 minutes ago, gregreg said:

"We apologize that this comes after such swaps have already been made but we feel making the change is for the best, even late. This is effective immediately, and all players that are currently GM players are locked in. In the case of Cologne, Jarvi will be the GM player as Thrower was drafted fairly by Cologne." - Draper

But since Thrower was drafted by Cologne and Jarvi had been traded away, doesn't a gM player have to be on the team the entire time/or in the system. Aka when Jarvi was traded away you would've had to retire him then and created a new player for your system? I'm so lost. You did get the benefit of the doubt.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

But since Thrower was drafted by Cologne and Jarvi had been traded away, doesn't a gM player have to be on the team the entire time/or in the system. Aka when Jarvi was traded away you would've had to retire him then and created a new player for your system? I'm so lost. You did get the benefit of the doubt.

rigged that system till it was fixed 

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Nothing to be proud of considering the amount of displeasure you've had in things on the board. But I do like the Felix suggestion nonetheless

If I can't beat them, join them am I right? :shades:

Edited by gregreg