Claimed: VHL Pajodcast: A New Era Begins! [1/2]

Jericho

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

still need some audio balance from devise, but it looks pretty good

That actually may be my and Chris' fault. We both bought stand alone mics, whereas Ryan's still using his headset's built in mic.

And about what chris talked about, its not the tampering that bothered me, its that we had a deal since the deadline and near the fa, be decided to back away the deal for his own good and allowed/asked his team member to PM banack to convince him to not do a sign and trade, like it was supposed to be.

And thats dishonorable from my stand point

9 minutes ago, boubabi said:

And about what chris talked about, its not the tampering that bothered me, its that we had a deal since the deadline and near the fa, be decided to back away the deal for his own good and allowed/asked his team member to PM banack to convince him to not do a sign and trade, like it was supposed to be.

Yeah it's all old news now though. I'm not really going to get involved though it's your guys issue and as stated in the cast regardless you clearly have no big issues on the respect sides. But with all of us we've been here so long that not only are all of us not going to agree every now and then also going to be a spat out of it.

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

I didn't do that but yeah I forgot everything else.

Trifecta had PM'd banack himself at the time..I wouldn't ask someone to do that.

Review:

- Top Leader to Cornerstone was pretty good. I voted for evryday, but Seattle didn't have the strongest playoffs so I expected Franchise to win. Boubabi has been huge for this forum especially. I'm glad someone else won it too, and really, even if I wasn't in the running I think he probably would have won.

- It's true, Boubabi was complaining about Karnage not winning awards often. That's what I remember too, to back up that argument. They were in public arguments. Just to argue that point though. Boubabi obviously deserves the award for all that he does here, and also I loved Karnage, and Cornerstone is a stud. Whenever I see the name Boubabi, it kind of just makes me think Stockholm Vikings. He does so much for the VHL, and this forum wouldn't be so great without him, IMO. The themes, the logos, the quality players.

- I voted for Skye too. I didn't think it would be a blowout either, since I almost picked Maxwell.

- Lol, Don Cherry. LALONGO, BIESKA, TIE DOMMY, PETER ANGELO, There's been many more, especially with Canucks. Funny shit.

- Yeah, I voted Miller for Top Exec, so I'm not one of those people who didn't. :P

- I wish Parechkin could have won Top Two-Way in his retiring season. :(

- I voted Thrower Top Rookie. So....I'm not in the minority there either. :lol:

- I pulled for Holik in Top Goalie as well. Glad he got to win that. I think MVP wise it wasn't as huge for Holik because Seattle was such an offensive team. Or something.

- The majority of people voted for Hamilton. MAJORITY. Velvet was in the minority. True facts.

- I think in Best Defenseman, all stats need to come into consideration.

- Lol, turns into an unboxing video for a half minute. Awesome.

- Cailleen just returned today too, to add to the list of returning members.

- I don't think it's "Jacob" Holik. I think it's "yah kab". Because Jakab. Fuck it though, #YOLO

- Laflamme was Escabar before too.

- The Update Scale change made a ton of sense. I don't know what a lot of people were thinking either.

- I don't think Markus King will keep up that save percentage. Don't assume I think Ironside will be any better. :P

- I haven't done a big podcast review like this in awhile, so feel special.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to VHL Pajodcast: A New Era Begins! [1/2]