GM 107: Calgary vs. New York

JardyB10

48 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

It's shit like the constant bullshit of dealing with the idiots like Kendrick who tries to put on his elitist persona and all the idiot remarks about me making "decent" players or "we know you" or "we know he" will retire early or the same shit is what is driving me away. I get that I put up with the shit and push it back at everyone, but the same old shit gets tiring and eventually I am just going to say that I am done. I am on the verge of leaving after Moon just to stop dealing with all the bullshit I deal with on a daily basis here.

But...you can change that. The thing is you haven't changed that and of all members if you are pissed at those comments, why trash talk? I mean I respect you for who you are and love seeing you have players. The thing is is that you hate when people bring up "early retirement" or "we know him" but in the same breath you go around trying to trash talk members who have actually committed and done something with their players. You have to at least except some pushback right?

Just now, Kendrick said:

But...you can change that. The thing is you haven't changed that and of all members if you are pissed at those comments, why trash talk? I mean I respect you for who you are and love seeing you have players. The thing is is that you hate when people bring up "early retirement" or "we know him" but in the same breath you go around trying to trash talk members who have actually committed and done something with their players. You have to at least except some pushback right?

Well since I am not the only person to retire early, where is the shit talking for others who have done so in that regard. I mean Devise is one of them.

2 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Well have I retired yet? Don't think so. So how about fuck off for a few or so yeah? Seriously all the shit you say, do you even fucking read what you say or do you just spew bullshit every time you type?

No you haven't yet with Moon, that is correct. But I don't see how there is a disconnect here.

Trifecta, honestly come on now. You are not even paying attention to what you say. In the playoffs you trash talked more than anyone, so what did everyone do? They pushed back and trash talked you. However, the difference is that they had something in regards to the sim that actually hurts your arguments. Your player didn't do very well, it's obvious and no one would have mentioned anything about it if you didn't trash talk at all. There have been some shitty players in this league created by some great members but the reason no one points them out or trash talks them is because they don't go around trash talking others.

In a sense a rule to live by is that if your player isn't doing very well, going and trash talking others is just going to bring attention to your player who is...not doing very well.

I don't trash talk a majority of the leagues better players because how would that even start? You can't tell them their player sucks or their player is a liability because that is factually incorrect. However when a player sucks in the sim engine you feel bad for the member; until that member starts to trash talk others. I really don't see the disconnect here.

57 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

You are misreading what I am saying, I am tired of the same old shit that is said on a fucking daily basis. I have just had it with all of it. The constant shit talking. You know if things about me weren't painted so negatively from the time I got here by Kendrick, yeah the leading troll that hates me because I wanted to leave his team because in three seasons of trying to help him get anything in Cologne (which failed in that regard), then my path as DT would have probably taken a better turn. Hell I could have been a member like Dollar or even someone else. Just not someone who is one of the league's assholes who carries on arguments with the same clowns daily. I am not pointing you out directly or anything you said whether meant directly or indirectly towards me in any way of me leaving. Just saying all the shit in general. I am not sounding dramatic. It's just been a long time coming and now I finally decided to speak up on it. So am I so wrong for rightfully wanting to express my want to leave? Is it a bad thing that I just want the shit talking to stop on my behalf? I honestly don't care and do know that when I leave, the shit talking will still commence, but at least I won't have to read it. I can move on and finally let go of it all. No more Devise, no more Jericho, no more Advantage, no more shit talking and most of all no more Kendrick.

It will finally being to feel like I can enjoy other sim leagues without having to deal with the bullshit that I deal with on the VHL. Again not playing the victim as I do contribute to all the shit, but I am just done and tired of it all. You know it's like a bad relationship. You know shit's getting real deep and you just want to find that boat so you can sail away from it all. Well picture me on that boat sailing off towards no more VHL, because soon enough that will be me. Whether you want to think that I am saying I am being cyber bullied or just plain being dramatic. Think of it however you must, I think of it as finally being free.

Man there was a time where Wahl got made fun of for like 8 seasons straight...even by his own teammates.

Take it in stride...just like your shittalking is to be taken in stride.

36 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Well since I am not the only person to retire early, where is the shit talking for others who have done so in that regard. I mean Devise is one of them.

You haven't heard Jericho and I shit talk him several times on this very topic? That and Laich are still the butt of our jokes towards him.

Kendrick makes a good point though that it intensifies when you escalate it.

Edited by Advantage

36 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Dude I'm going to give you some real talk, because if you're being serious you've got a really bad idea of how things are here.

There is a certain level of banter that is to be expected. Ask Ryan, for example. Until he finished Humbert, Chris and I trolled him ENDLESSLY about ner finishing a player. About retiring his only chance to get into the HoF. Literally his entire career with Logan Laich. We STILL make fun of Logan Laich. Chris and Ryan do the same to me with Braxton never winning a cup, This is a normal level you run into in this league.

The thing is, that when you go hard on people, you invite it back at you. People pay more attention to your player because they want to sling it back. You do that a lot, so if anything goes badly the entire league sees it. People are on Astrid Moon watch. You and I are a great example. Have you noticed that almost nobody said how garbage Finn's been this year? That's because I don't run my mouth about my player that often.

If you can't handle a heightened level of shit-talk that's fine, but you can't raise it if that's the case.