GM 107: Calgary vs. New York

JardyB10

12 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I have as many wins as you ya dingbat

Even when I give the guy a compliment he still has to throw it back at me. Don't blame the rest of us you still put your faith in the leagues most likely to retire goalie. We all know it's going to happen, and it's the very reason Jacob heads to Helsinki in FA so you get some god damn insurance. I'll be shocked if you put all your faith in Moon and rightfully so. History matters, even someone like me who wants to give him the benefit of the doubt would still have legit concerns banking such an important position on that. That isn't insulting or unfair in any regard, and one would hope all this challenging leads to Moon eventually becoming one of the best in the league. Then we can eat crow. But that is the fun of this. We only fleetingly put our definition on the narrative, most of it is all reacting and going with it. 

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

Even when I give the guy a compliment he still has to throw it back at me. Don't blame the rest of us you still put your faith in the leagues most likely to retire goalie. We all know it's going to happen, and it's the very reason Jacob heads to Helsinki in FA so you get some god damn insurance. I'll be shocked if you put all your faith in Moon and rightfully so. History matters, even someone like me who wants to give him the benefit of the doubt would still have legit concerns banking such an important position on that. That isn't insulting or unfair in any regard, and one would hope all this challenging leads to Moon eventually becoming one of the best in the league. Then we can eat crow. But that is the fun of this. We only fleetingly put our definition on the narrative, most of it is all reacting and going with it. 

You could have taken it as a compliment, you have as many wins as Jacob. That's same player that was traded for Velvet, Axelsson and a lotto pick, so you know he must be a hell of a goalie.

Also you realize I only traded Jacob because I wanted to and had the option to draft @Da Trollfecta at 8th overall right?

11 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also thanks for your vote of confidence. You and all the idiots in the circle jerk, meaning Kendrick, Jericho, Advantage and whatever other cronies don't believe I got 8 in me for a player, I guarantee I will make you wish you had never doubted me.

Just now, Da Trollfecta said:

Also thanks for your vote of confidence. You and all the idiots in the circle jerk, meaning Kendrick, Jericho, Advantage and whatever other cronies don't believe I got 8 in me for a player, I guarantee I will make you wish you had never doubted me.

Good! Do that! 

Also @Higgins if your so confident in Moon sign 8 with Jacob to Calgary with a NMC and be done with it. Show that vote of confidence. I mean of course I get it if you don't, because it makes no logical sense to not leave your own goalie FA player as an option just in case, when there is literally zero penalty or detriment if you don't. It makes logical sense well before you factor in Trifecta's shoddy history sticking players out. But still. :P 

3 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

You and all the idiots in the circle jerk, meaning Kendrick, Jericho, Advantage and whatever other cronies don't believe I got 8 in me for a player

Listen. For real. We are only here taunting you challenging you to stick it out because we are sick and tired of hearing this song and dance from members like you only for you to retire. 701 was always the same thing here. Talk shit, build half decent player stick it out a bit and leave. And that isn't an insult. In fact it's a compliment. I like having your nonsensical da trifecta standard time bullshit jokes and seeing you post random moments of the season when Moon or Power does good/bad in chat too me. You're (happy grammar nazi's?) a valuable member of the community. 

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Listen. For real. We are only here taunting you challenging you to stick it out because we are sick and tired of hearing this song and dance from members like you only for you to retire. 701 was always the same thing here. Talk shit, build half decent player stick it out a bit and leave. And that isn't an insult. In fact it's a compliment. I like having your nonsensical da trifecta standard time bullshit jokes and seeing you post random moments of the season when Moon or Power does good/bad in chat too me. You're (happy grammar nazi's?) a valuable member of the community. 

It's shit like the constant bullshit of dealing with the idiots like Kendrick who tries to put on his elitist persona and all the idiot remarks about me making "decent" players or "we know you" or "we know he" will retire early or the same shit is what is driving me away. I get that I put up with the shit and push it back at everyone, but the same old shit gets tiring and eventually I am just going to say that I am done. I am on the verge of leaving after Moon just to stop dealing with all the bullshit I deal with on a daily basis here.

3 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

It's shit like the constant bullshit of dealing with the idiots like Kendrick who tries to put on his elitist persona and all the idiot remarks about me making "decent" players or "we know you" or "we know he" will retire early or the same shit is what is driving me away. I get that I put up with the shit and push it back at everyone, but the same old shit gets tiring and eventually I am just going to say that I am done. I am on the verge of leaving after Moon just to stop dealing with all the bullshit I deal with on a daily basis here.

Okay come on. Seriously that just paints us all in this hard place where we look like we are somehow cyber bullying you when in so many of the Moon cases you also shit talk. So you are allowed to dish it, but then when we playfully sling it back we are somehow the reason you retire? 

Come on, there is no way you deal with some serious cyber bullying levels of bullshit on here. I don't think you really need to be playing the victim, especially in a situation when the final part of my post said "you are a valuable member of this community." What you think I just pull that out of my ass? My ability to respect you and want to have you around as a member has nothing to do with the shit talking of our fictional players in a sim league. Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, Devise said:

Okay come on. Seriously that just paints us all in this hard place where we look like we are somehow cyber bullying you when in so many of the Moon cases you also shit talk. So you are allowed to dish it, but then when we playfully sling it back we are somehow the reason you retire? 

Come on, there is no way you deal with some serious cyber bullying levels of bullshit on here. I don't think you really need to be playing the victim, especially in a situation when the final part of my post said "you are a valuable member of this community." What you think I just pull that out of my ass? My ability to respect you and want to have you around as a member has nothing to do with the shit talking of our fictional players in a sim league. Seriously. 

Paint the picture how you need to see fit but I have been dealing with it for many seasons now. As stated I did say I push back but it just gets tiring of the same old shit. Don't you guys ever want to come up with new material when you talk shit. I know it must get boring typing the same non-sense over and over. Do you get any sort of enjoyment out of it? Does talking shit to me help you guys make it through the day? Seriously, do you look at yourself and think on a real high note here, "Making fun of DT is just part of my normal day". I mean not one single day goes by where there isn't one single mention of me or any of my players.  If you think that has happened for me and I mention someone all the time, that is where you are wrong. I have gone plenty of days just not saying shit. @Higgins can even vouch for me as I have had many talks about Moon being my very last player because I am sick of the shit.

1 minute ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Paint the picture how you need to see fit but I have been dealing with it for many seasons now. As stated I did say I push back but it just gets tiring of the same old shit. Don't you guys ever want to come up with new material when you talk shit. I know it must get boring typing the same non-sense over and over. Do you get any sort of enjoyment out of it? Does talking shit to me help you guys make it through the day? Seriously, do you look at yourself and think on a real high note here, "Making fun of DT is just part of my normal day". I mean not one single day goes by where there isn't one single mention of me or any of my players.  If you think that has happened for me and I mention someone all the time, that is where you are wrong. I have gone plenty of days just not saying shit. @Higgins can even vouch for me as I have had many talks about Moon being my very last player because I am sick of the shit.

WOW!

Are you joking? Do you hear yourself, how overly dramatic you are making all this sound? So because I typed an off-handed "played like Moon" comment not only am I "making fun of da trifecta the person" I'm also somehow using that as a tool to get through my day. It's a petty little comment that has zero meaning, influence, or seriousness too it. In fact a part of me things you know this, and your playing some victim intentionally here as a troll. So I'm just going to leave it here. If you believe what you just typed right there then you probably need to leave the VHL because your taking it far too seriously. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

WOW!

Are you joking? Do you hear yourself, how overly dramatic you are making all this sound? So because I typed an off-handed "played like Moon" comment not only am I "making fun of da trifecta the person" I'm also somehow using that as a tool to get through my day. It's a petty little comment that has zero meaning, influence, or seriousness too it. In fact a part of me things you know this, and your playing some victim intentionally here as a troll. So I'm just going to leave it here. If you believe what you just typed right there then you probably need to leave the VHL because your taking it far too seriously. 

You are misreading what I am saying, I am tired of the same old shit that is said on a fucking daily basis. I have just had it with all of it. The constant shit talking. You know if things about me weren't painted so negatively from the time I got here by Kendrick, yeah the leading troll that hates me because I wanted to leave his team because in three seasons of trying to help him get anything in Cologne (which failed in that regard), then my path as DT would have probably taken a better turn. Hell I could have been a member like Dollar or even someone else. Just not someone who is one of the league's assholes who carries on arguments with the same clowns daily. I am not pointing you out directly or anything you said whether meant directly or indirectly towards me in any way of me leaving. Just saying all the shit in general. I am not sounding dramatic. It's just been a long time coming and now I finally decided to speak up on it. So am I so wrong for rightfully wanting to express my want to leave? Is it a bad thing that I just want the shit talking to stop on my behalf? I honestly don't care and do know that when I leave, the shit talking will still commence, but at least I won't have to read it. I can move on and finally let go of it all. No more Devise, no more Jericho, no more Advantage, no more shit talking and most of all no more Kendrick.

It will finally being to feel like I can enjoy other sim leagues without having to deal with the bullshit that I deal with on the VHL. Again not playing the victim as I do contribute to all the shit, but I am just done and tired of it all. You know it's like a bad relationship. You know shit's getting real deep and you just want to find that boat so you can sail away from it all. Well picture me on that boat sailing off towards no more VHL, because soon enough that will be me. Whether you want to think that I am saying I am being cyber bullied or just plain being dramatic. Think of it however you must, I think of it as finally being free.

1 hour ago, Devise said:

He can't. Velvet can't be his GM player considering Jacob was gifted to Helsinki. Unless again he went around the rules to make Velvet the GM Player now. Total hogwash

57 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

How are we a circle jerk? You literally haven't done it and until you do everyone will continue to believe you just retire early all the time. It's not hard to understand that. It seems you get all pissy when someone brings it up but yet the only person who can change it is you, and you have yet to do it. I can't really fathom the stupidity in thinking others are idiots because of your own inability to commit.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

How are we a circle jerk? You literally haven't done it and until you do everyone will continue to believe you just retire early all the time. It's not hard to understand that. It seems you get all pissy when someone brings it up but yet the only person who can change it is you, and you have yet to do it. I can't really fathom the stupidity in thinking others are idiots because of your own inability to commit.

Well have I retired yet? Don't think so. So how about fuck off for a few or so yeah? Seriously all the shit you say, do you even fucking read what you say or do you just spew bullshit every time you type?