All-Time Draftee TPE Leaders

solas

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, JeffD said:

I mean I agree that at it's core it is an issue with how much TPE is so easy to get nowadays, it has gotten absurd how much you can get so quickly. But I don't think people are going to let that go which is disappointing. The only way to fix the issue without stripping people of their precious TPE is to make an aggressive update scale. 

Oh agreed, it’s the only way to fix it without pissing everyone off, I just hate that it has come to this. The kind of scales that have been discussed are insane and we’re at this point because of how easy earning is.

20 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Oh agreed, it’s the only way to fix it without pissing everyone off, I just hate that it has come to this. The kind of scales that have been discussed are insane and we’re at this point because of how easy earning is.

You could nerf fantasy zone, off-season trivia leaderboard, and donation TPE without people 100% shitting their pants. The donation one would need to be forewarned like a season ahead of time imo but you if you're looking to trim uncapped TPE, that's the place.

Now that Kastelic is about to retire I'm fine to campaign for nerfing uncapped TPE :P 

18 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

I feel like I'm going to get a bunch of stuff thrown at me for saying this, but there's no way this should be possible.

Not blaming you, but really is something we have to look at IMO.

8 minutes ago, Enorama said:

You could nerf fantasy zone, off-season trivia leaderboard, and donation TPE without people 100% shitting their pants. The donation one would need to be forewarned like a season ahead of time imo but you if you're looking to trim uncapped TPE, that's the place.

Now that Kastelic is about to retire I'm fine to campaign for nerfing uncapped TPE :P 

Classic boomer logic right here, benefit from rich social programs and then demand they be taking away from the younger generation #OkBoomer #OldBoysClub #EatTheRich  
VHL is unfair
Mr Krabs is in there

Standing at the concession

Plotting his oppression

/s

15 minutes ago, Garsh said:

Classic boomer logic right here, benefit from rich social programs and then demand they be taking away from the younger generation #OkBoomer #OldBoysClub #EatTheRich  
VHL is unfair
Mr Krabs is in there

Standing at the concession

Plotting his oppression

/s

Image result for burn the rich