Card a la Jones

Da Trifecta

No offence but simply opening up the program and putting a name on a pictures takes about 15 seconds. 150 words is required by guys, this is getting a tad out of hand

No offence but simply opening up the program and putting a name on a pictures takes about 15 seconds. 150 words is required by guys, this is getting a tad out of hand

I take plenty of offense to it. Considering when I did it when I was with Cologne you had no problem with it. Now that I left, you do? Come on now son. Buzz off.

I take plenty of offense to it. Considering when I did it when I was with Cologne you had no problem with it. Now that I left, you do? Come on now son. Buzz off.

Has nothing to do with that, previous ones I've seen actually have something done. This has nothing to do with the team you are on, getting over that. This has to do with the fact it's 1 TPE for something that has always required at least 2 minutes of work. 

• Each article is expected to be at least 150 words, but should be around 200 words. If you are found to be writing articles short of this limit you may have your ability to write articles revoked

That actually requires brainstorming a 150 words, where as this seems to take 15 seconds.

Has nothing to do with that, previous ones I've seen actually have something done. This has nothing to do with the team you are on, getting over that. This has to do with the fact it's 1 TPE for something that has always required at least 2 minutes of work. 

• Each article is expected to be at least 150 words, but should be around 200 words. If you are found to be writing articles short of this limit you may have your ability to write articles revoked

That actually requires brainstorming a 150 words, where as this seems to take 15 seconds.

I could write 150 words in a matter of about 30 seconds so I don't see your point there.

Buzz off man! 

You are?

This really isn't much effort Trifecta, know you can do better than this.

To me this is a legit card. I have seen other things pass as well that required no work.

My daughter could make a better gfx just kicking from inside the womb tbh

That's a cool story bro. Please tell me why I should care.

I could do better on Paint. Their should be at least SOME effort for the 1 TPE

Get crackin. Maybe while you are at it, how about don't disappear for seasons and actually help your team out instead of claiming welfare and shit.

Get cracking. Maybe while you are at it, how about don't disappear for seasons and actually help your team out instead of claiming welfare and shit.

If you were trying to hurt my feelings you have failed. I'll be the first to admit im not the most consistent guy but i still manage 400+ tpe on 2 past players and soon to be Glass. I have done what I need to do to make sure my player does what he needs to in the sim. Also FYI claiming welfare does help my team because im getting TPE (every little bit counts) so before you come at me again do your homework <3

kkthnksbye

P.S I was also just stating Effort should be put in for the point, not some half arsed attempt. 

Edited by Guest

you mad bro?

Are you mad? Davos owns Cologne :)

DA, I'm trying to show you that you can make changes and simply claim it. You're not doing any favours talking to every person with attitude.

Ain't got no attitude. As stated I have seen worse come through here and claim points so I think I am good.

If you were trying to hurt my feelings you have failed. I'll be the first to admit im not the most consistent guy but i still manage 400+ tpe on 2 past players and soon to be Glass. I have done what I need to do to make sure my player does what he needs to in the sim. Also FYI claiming welfare does help my team because im getting TPE (every little bit counts) so before you come at me again do your homework <3

kkthnksbye

P.S I was also just stating Effort should be put in for the point, not some half arsed attempt. 

Wow a whole 3 points a week? LMFAO. I could do a GFX and easily top that.

lol rage post

54838-Waynes-World-Excellent-gif-1Hbv.gi

Thanks bro. I aim to please.

Buzz off man!

You are who?

Hell, even I could make this.

Yay. Party for everyone :)