Reinholdt Will Remain In Toronto For Career; Says Fuck You To Cologne Offer

Devise

Verner Reinholdt will be entering the final season of his entry level contract in Season 56. Originally Verner signed the standard boiler plate entry level deal with the Calgary Wranglers, but tensions and concerns with the future of the process, as well as a desire to play for a franchise the Power agency had never played for pushed Verner to Toronto. Heading into Toronto, Verner confirmed through his agent that he would have zero issues signing a career contract extension with the Legion. 

However there wasn't much heard since then, as Verner and the Legion would have to wait until the off-season officially begins to start talking contract extensions. Reinholdt however was contacted illegaly by the shady GM over in Train Land and upon receiving one contact decided it was best to come out publicly to not only decry any issues of tampering, but also make sure the facts are straight. The following is his quote. 

Yeah I have zero desire to play for Cologne. Zero. In fact the little desire I had to play for that franchise, mostly spurred by my agents history with the club and the legacy of players like O"Malley were dashed the moment I received essentially a free agency pitch when I'm still signed to a contract for another season. I realized then that even if I like the city, the logo on the chest and the people, management has to be all in for the right reasons or it's always a no go. 

That said I'd like to take this time to officially pre-announce. The moment the off-season opens I'm going to make sure the contract I sign is with the Legion for the remainder of the career. There is zero hesitation on my part. This is a even more historic franchise, coming up a ThreePeat that was accomplished leveraging a great core group of players and supplementing when needed. We are building that great core right now and are very confident about our future. This is the club I want to be with, absolutely. 

Since when did people take tampering so seriously :P there is nothing against it in the rules like Robbie said in a MS few months back.

Good luck in T-dot though and thanks for tipping me off you were O'Malley!

17 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Since when did people take tampering so seriously :P there is nothing against it in the rules like Robbie said in a MS few months back.

@Green was O'Malley. 

16 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I don't understand that sentence. You are then implying you won't be as good as O'Malley?

I spoke about my own legacy, as well as that of players like O'Malley. My own legacy was as GM with the club, my player who was there was scrub city. Also no I won't be as good as O'Malley are you joking? I'll never build a player that crazy good. :P 

19 minutes ago, Devise said:

I spoke about my own legacy, as well as that of players like O'Malley. My own legacy was as GM with the club, my player who was there was scrub city. Also no I won't be as good as O'Malley are you joking? I'll never build a player that crazy good. :P 

MT Power could have given him a run if he actually started the last couple years.

4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

I'll also counter this. I don't really see how we are taking it so seriously. If that was the case wouldn't you have received some sort of punishment? It's no different than your silly fake recruits that you even went ahead and labeled for us in your updates. We know what your doing, so do you, and while I wouldn't really care if you were having a conversation with a member asking them about what they are thinking long term with their player, openly tagging members who have one season left on their deals, and most of my teammates on Toronto at that on the public board isn't something I have to agree with. 

39 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'll also counter this. I don't really see how we are taking it so seriously. If that was the case wouldn't you have received some sort of punishment? It's no different than your silly fake recruits that you even went ahead and labeled for us in your updates. We know what your doing, so do you, and while I wouldn't really care if you were having a conversation with a member asking them about what they are thinking long term with their player, openly tagging members who have one season left on their deals, and most of my teammates on Toronto at that on the public board isn't something I have to agree with. 

They're not fake you fool. Like I said I'd they were multi's I wouldn't have stopped until I maxed every attribute at 99

40 minutes ago, Devise said:

It's all tongue in cheek anyways

25 minutes ago, Devise said:

Indeed your trolling and us adults aren't taking the bait. Welcome to @BobertZ entire modern tenure here. Carry on. 

Look I know for example Maximoff isn't going to sign away his last year in Cologne

35 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

What a random shot

Not a shot, you guys are free to enjoy the league as you please. But us not playing along isn't some overreaction or us trying to hate imo. 

2 hours ago, Devise said:

The ones he won't be receiving TPE for? Yes those ones.

4 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Look I know for example Maximoff isn't going to sign away his last year in Cologne

Indeed, that's why you are aiming for Quill already right? No worries, he will sign a long term deal with Davos (unless im traded away before that)