GM 60: Oslo vs. Yukon

Higgins

Just now, Beaviss said:

Not your fault yukons bad

Team is good, he has not been updated this season yet though. But regardless, I'm retiring Aboot at the deadline next season and Kensington at the deadline the season after. Iron Eagles need fresh blood

17 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Team is good, he has not been updated this season yet though. But regardless, I'm retiring Aboot at the deadline next season and Kensington at the deadline the season after. Iron Eagles need fresh blood

Let that be known for the draft or else you might piss some GM's off

20 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Don't do that. Keep Kensington you turd.

It's been stated numerous times, I think everyone knows by now but I will PM guys at the draft what my decision is. I don't want someone to draft me and then retire on them but I also don't want to decide on keeping Kensington after the draft either. Tough call right now but I have time to think it through.

1 minute ago, KGR said:

Don't do that. Keep Kensington you turd.

Honestly I have never hated a player more than this goalie. Maybe it's the not being updated ever when it counts and I know that's just a timing thing and means nothing long term but something just irks me about this goalie.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

Honestly I have never hated a player more than this goalie. Maybe it's the not being updated ever when it counts and I know that's just a timing thing and means nothing long term but something just irks me about this goalie.

You should know most of all that the VHLM never gets updated. It's one of the reasons why the VHLM is suffering as a whole. Whoever updates the file and such for Higgins should be fired immediately without hesitation. Then give the job to someone who will actually do it. There are 3 teams that could use your services and all 3 of them will have a nice gap to start competing during their own window.

6 minutes ago, KGR said:

You should know most of all that the VHLM never gets updated. It's one of the reasons why the VHLM is suffering as a whole. Whoever updates the file and such for Higgins should be fired immediately without hesitation. Then give the job to someone who will actually do it. There are 3 teams that could use your services and all 3 of them will have a nice gap to start competing during their own window.

There is only one team that I see where I would have a shot at starting in the next three seasons realistically, NY has Ike coming in as a GM player.

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

There is only one team that I see where I would have a shot at starting in the next three seasons realistically, NY has Ike coming in as a GM player.

Stick with him imo..

VHLM doesn't mean shit! 

plus, kensington and bennington sound similar. We have a connection

23 minutes ago, KGR said:

This, this and this

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Stick with him imo..

VHLM doesn't mean shit! 

plus, kensington and bennington sound similar. We have a connection

Maybe both wind up on Stockholm. Pretty sure it's either you or Beavis coming to stockholm with Corco going welfare.

3 hours ago, Bushito said:

Just keep in mind one would have to be acquired via trade.

20 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Just keep in mind one would have to be acquired via trade.

The player I create after I retire Abbott will be my GM player, the other is free for any team to take, if he winds up on mine that's great and if not It's all good.

32 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

If he retires both players, he can't get both through the GM rule. That's what I'm saying 

"Keep in mind one would have to be acquired via trade" doesn't sound like that he can't get big through GM rule in the least. 

He can very well get one through GM rule and draft the other, like Ironside/Boeser or Federov/Forsberg.

11 hours ago, punkhippie said:

"Keep in mind one would have to be acquired via trade" doesn't sound like that he can't get big through GM rule in the least. 

He can very well get one through GM rule and draft the other, like Ironside/Boeser or Federov/Forsberg.

He has to acquire one through the draft or trade. Stockholm needs new blood like he said, but one has to be acquired and can not sign there. Thus a deal has to be made or he needs to draft it. The point being only one is acquired through the GM rule.

You may want to stick to posting in your LR, considering you do more harm for Cologne when posting haha