Claimed: Broken Sticks Common in Vegas

Gooningitup

It's become a trend, a stick a game. Sergei Komarov breaking them all, after he's gone with 9 points in his last 10 games. Not only losing, the scoring lead but allow it others to catch up. What's gone wrong? Casey Jones has caught fire again, tearing Ottawa, and Yukon up last night. It's clear the Russian has not been happy, calling out Arbin Aspin his line mate for not finishing, and setting him up in the wrong spots. 

He is still shooting at 9 shots a game, but he's shooting at a low 3.5% in the last 10 games. If that changes it's pretty obvious that goals will happen. The issue, is lack of a skilled line mate. That's nothing against Aspin, but he's more like Zach Hyman. A guy who has been put in a big role with a star, that just isn't skilled enough. Why it's not like Vegas lacks options, Gundson is skilled, however they are very similar players they need someone to feed them. The second line has caught a bit of fire, do you risk it? I think you do, the problem is they need to get guys going bring 2 lethal lines, when they had that they won a lot more.

The Russians frustration is noticeable, costing Vegas, roughly 2000dollars a week during the cold streak. I'm sure Vegas hopes that, Komarov catches fire again because if he can Vegas will be a serious threat again. Time for change, our coach is not doing his job, he needs to wake the bleep up. I can't believe I'm playing with such an inferior player, Aspin hes a good guy, do not mistake that, but he's not a suitable line mate for me. This was translated from Russian, in an interview he did for a Vegas paper.

The numbers back up his anger too, Aspin is the lowest scoring regular on the entire roster, no that's not a joke a player playing top line has 11 points playing with, A premier center, a highly skilled winger, and 2 of the best defenders. Why is the coach, and GM leaving him in a role that is only hurting the team? Why not change things, it's been a very frustrating point for both Birk, and Sergei. Kenzie, Lazarus, heck even Clyne deserve a shot to play with the top dogs in Vegas. It's an open call out to the GM, it's a plea. From a frustrated star, who wants to help his team win and feels this, set up is not going to bring them a title. 

Will Vegas listen, are changed incoming? We will see in the next few days, as the line up likely won't see a move today with games likely just around the corner.

@Tagger @punkhippie

Edited by Gooningitup

• Corco changed the title to Claimed: Broken Sticks Common in Vegas