Can Louth hold his lead? Nope......

Beaviss

Keaton Louth's first full season in the VHLM has been an exciting one. Going from a rookie defender picked with the last pick in the 2nd round by the Saskatoon Wild, to the leader in scoring in the VHLM. Louth at the draft thought himself worthy as a first round pick but as the last picks were being done in the second round he still hadn't heard his name. Louth very disheartened by the fact that he wasn't a first round pick was ecstatic when he still was picked in the 2nd round. Some people are saying the reason with his extreme increase in ability was the fact that he felt like an underdog.

image.jpeg

(Louth fighting off Casey Jones Check)

While the talent pool on the Wild at the beginning of the season was something Louth was worried about, the General Manager of the Wild has done a great job pulling the team together with some clutch and very underrated free agency signings. Louth is keeping an eye on the scoring leader boards as his rival Casey Jones is climbing closer and closer to his throne. While Vegas does have some games in hand Louth is hoping that the threat will increase his level of play and hopefully give him a large gap to work with.

:ssk:Go WILD!:ssk:

Edited by Beaviss

4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Even at a PPG Jones would tie your lead. Im abit more the reach atm, but still possible

To bad Louth is going to get 3-4 point games today

Just now, der meister said:

Oh, I'd be thrilled to lead the VHL in scoring next year with Jones, but I don't think that's going to happen. This year in the VHLM, though...yeah. I'm thinking that will be a good start. :)

Better cross your fingers you play well tonight because im smelling a Hat trick for Louth tonight

1 minute ago, der meister said:

Exactly what I'm planning on doing, bub. 

Im a double rookie doh 

Edited by Beaviss

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

OK, we all know that Louth can't hold the lead, so moving on, can Louth hold his load?!

I'll show you if you like