SEA/COL ; S36

To Seattle: Gregory Glass

To Cologne: Edwin Encarnacion + S38 SEA 2nd Round Pick

Sad to see +Minus go as he was one of the reasons our Lockerroom was so active in Cologne and we know he will do well in Seattle. Back in S31 I decided to offer Glass a free agent contract after he never signed a rookie contract with a team. It was one of the best moves we had cause he was inactive at the time and I got him back. Glass will go kick ass in the Emerald City now! Have fun buddy!

Thanks for your time in Cologne Glass and I wish you the best of luck with your new team! You were a great teammate to have and I think the most consistently active guy in our locker room since I got here, so you are definitely an important part of Colognes history and will be sorely missed.

Thanks as well to gregreg and the Seattle Bears for the smooth and honest negotiations, I hope you'll be as happy with +Minus as we were :)

As Assistant Manager of the Bears, I would like to welcome Glass with arms wide open. Yeah!, while I really didn't know you or even have the chance to hold a conversation with you, you will be surely missed both on and off the ice. You didn't say much or even show up on the forum, but you were a leader and possibly the greatest member on the roster and the Bears glorious and tradition rich franchise. 

As for Glass, welcome to Seattle. The home of the greatest defensemen to set foot in the VHL. We shall now make our push for the playoffs and then the cup this season with you joining our defensive ranks. Stay active and we will get along just fine my friend.

I'll add in another paragraph because devise usually does, making me feel extra stupid because that is alot to read and he uses big words that I occasionally don't know the meaning to. I would like to thank the Cologne franchise for a solid deal and for being all around good guys. With that I am out. 

As Assistant Manager of the Bears, I would like to welcome Glass with arms wide open. Yeah!, while I really didn't know you or even have the chance to hold a conversation with you, you will be surely missed both on and off the ice. You didn't say much or even show up on the forum, but you were a leader and possibly the greatest member on the roster and the Bears glorious and tradition rich franchise. 

As for Glass, welcome to Seattle. The home of the greatest defensemen to set foot in the VHL. We shall now make our push for the playoffs and then the cup this season with you joining our defensive ranks. Stay active and we will get along just fine my friend.

I'll add in another paragraph because devise usually does, making me feel extra stupid because that is alot to read and he uses big words that I occasionally don't know the meaning to. I would like to thank the Cologne franchise for a solid deal and for being all around good guys. With that I am out.

Talk about Romanes but don't put me in the same sentence as "good guys". I'm a douche man