Bratislava Announces New Asst. GM

STZ

The Bratislava Watchmen are proud to announce that we are adding a new member to our management team. As of now, this is just on an assistant basis, as we take on an eager member of the forums who is looking to learn the ropes of the VHLM and get his foot in the door for more league responsibility. The Watchmen are proud of our rich alumni group and success in developing players to the VHL. This addition to our team will ensure that this developmental ground improves on what it already is.

So with that, the Bratislava Watchmen are proud to announce Seth as our Asst. GM.

In addition to this, STZ has officially diverted all TPE earned in the "VHLM GM Incentive Program" for Bratislava to go to Seth starting from the players we acquire starting on Jan 26th. This agreement will only be in place while Seth is an active part of the Bratislava management team. Our expectations are that Seth will be an integral part of our developmental department of the franchise and we are excited to continue pumping out VHL caliber members out of Bratislava.

I'm not so sure about that TPE stuff. I'll have to talk it over with Victor first.

Speaking of this, will there be a VHLM Achievements thread this year?

Also congratulations to Seth, well deserved!

I want to thoroughly thank STZ for this tremendous opportunity. The Bratislava Watchmen are one of the two newest VHLM franchises, yet they have already cemented a lasting tradition in the forenamed league. It's an honor to be associated with this franchise, and I will do everything in my power to continually produce active first generation players. Moreover, install a phenomenal lockeroom every season, and continue to be the epitome of success for the VHLM. 

Doomsday, it happens as soon as the Trade Deadline passes and then goes all the way till the end of the postseason.

Edited by Kendrick

Doomsday, it happens as soon as the Trade Deadline passes and then goes all the way till the end of the postseason.

Gotcha, thanks! That explains why it's not there then.