Claimed: VHL.com Web Design [2/2]

Beketov

• Commissioner

https://i.imgur.com/AP2dGJQ.jpg

It's far too big to post the full image so link will work. Something I wanted to work on based on some ideas we have for what we would like to do with the VHL. Obviously heavily influenced by the NHL.com site but it is still an early version.

P.S yes, the cursor is supposed to be there in order to show the active link. You aren't seeing extra cursors on your screen.

• 3 weeks later...

Review: It would be really cool if we could implement that into the site, and make the sims a bit more front and center. As for the graphic work itself, it definitely took time to put together and looks really nice and sleek. Not really much to judge though lol, maybe make the scores a bit smaller since there's usually 5-8 games simmed on any given day, might make it a bit annoying to scroll down to the scores you want to find...?

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: VHL.com Web Design [1/2]
  • 1 month later...

I dont know shit about designing a website but I'm sure its pretty hard, the work put in is evident. I love the look of how clean it looks and how the old banner is integrated. We ended up using this as the portal so thats cool. Good job. 

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: VHL.com Web Design [2/2]