My first ever sig

Banackock

Just now, boubabi said:

okay dude, okay

I liked you better when you where trying to suck my dick for a sig and as a trading partner. 

Man. I'm just annoyed. I'd still suck your dick because there probably isn't anyone better on here at making sigs than you.

I see where you're coming from - but I don't see it at the same time because of how you're handling it. I understand your frustration and thoughts, but the way you're acting is clouding my perception on you. I'd hate to see you booted from the site.

Is there not a better way to handle the situation than pissing in every thread and ripping apart members? I see no point in it and it's getting frustrating to watch. We're in a transition period right now in the league. We don't need this bull shit here. I'd really like for you to be apart of the solution and help the league out...

But how will anyone take you seriously if you're crying like a little kid and being a dick? why would anyone listen to you if you handle situations like your 5? There's better ways to deal with it, man - as opposed to blowing up and acting like this.

Just now, Beketov said:

For the record @Banackock, we can see Edit history. I get the point you’re trying to make but this isn’t the way to do it.

I didn't know you had those powers (good to know now.. lol), but aside from the matter, I took it off public records to avoid any sort of backlash after further consultation with myself.

My bad, blue team. Was trying to shine some light in a dark time for the VHL :) 

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

For the record @Banackock, we can see Edit history. I get the point you’re trying to make but this isn’t the way to do it.

I would expect the same 48 hours ban from that attack

but I guess it won't happen 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, boubabi said:

I would expect the same 48 hours ban from that attack

but I guess it won't happen 

If you think what you have been doing over the past few months is the same as one bad joke that got edited away you seriously need to check your own entitlement issues.

banack edited the thing because i clearly exposed how much of an asshole he was being, and he tried to save his own ass from himself. However, if I wouldn't brought this up, this would have slide like anything, and just went "aha, funny joke against the league ennemy"

another sign of hypocrisy 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, boubabi said:

banack edited the thing because i clearly exposed how much of an asshole he was being, and he tried to save his own ass from himself. However, if I wouldn't brought this up, this would have slide like anything, and just went "aha, funny joke against the league ennemy"

another sign of hypocrisy 

Are you really that far up your own ass that you think you can say and do whatever you want to whoever you want and it’s fine but as soon as someone says anything back it’s hypocrisy? Do you not understand the definition of that word?

I told him not to do it. It’s a first offence and he hasn’t done anything else so why would it warrant any kind of further punishment? That’s not being a hypocrite. I’m fsirly certain if I banned people for first offences you would complain I’m abusing my power.

You don't seem to understand that I don' t care about it, but you clearly care about it. I'm not crying to "daddy" because banack tried to seem funny (tried is the word), and then go ranting on other shit ? If you are playing your role like you should, you acknowledge that this is clearly an attack to my person, and I could easily have went like kendrick and such and PM the blue team how I am offended by that comment and if yo udon't ban banack, I'm leaving the site.

It work against me, but would it work against banack ? Humm 

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

You don't seem to understand that I don' t care about it, but you clearly care about it. I'm not crying to "daddy" because banack tried to seem funny (tried is the word), and then go ranting on other shit ? If you are playing your role like you should, you acknowledge that this is clearly an attack to my person, and I could easily have went like kendrick and such and PM the blue team how I am offended by that comment and if yo udon't ban banack, I'm leaving the site.

It work against me, but would it work against banack ? Humm 

If you had only one offence as well then sure, I could see your argument. But you don’t so comparing the two situations isn’t the same by any means.

it should be, because the end result is the same. You apply the same rules for everyone else. That's not complex. 

If you need me to expose sketchy shit (like award voting, like auto 6, player 2 bullshit), what is doing the blue team really ? 

Edited by boubabi