Whats next for TLO?

TheLastOlympian07

After these two players, I don't know what to make. The league seems to have almost no needs now with a bunch of new blood coming in and I have no idea what to make. I would retire Gretzky in 2 more seasons after his 8th then I would play out the rest of Brodeur's career in Davos hopefully and after that I have no idea what the future holds for myself. It would be interesting to go back to just one player again and I would possibly welcome the idea of just doing 1 player again as I am feeling pretty burnt out right now here in the VHL. 2000+ word articles x2 is a lot of work even though it is just once a month, that with my stuff in SBA, maybe I am stretching myself to thin. Maybe I am not, maybe I just need to get into my routine again after the last week was crazy hetic for myself. I guess we shall see. However, I am excited to have just one player again, I would retire Brodeur right now but I don't want to screw over Tyler at all because hes a great guy. Maybe I will be more excited with just Brodeur and when the Dynamo are a better team.

36 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

After these two players, I don't know what to make. The league seems to have almost no needs now with a bunch of new blood coming in and I have no idea what to make. I would retire Gretzky in 2 more seasons after his 8th then I would play out the rest of Brodeur's career in Davos hopefully and after that I have no idea what the future holds for myself. It would be interesting to go back to just one player again and I would possibly welcome the idea of just doing 1 player again as I am feeling pretty burnt out right now here in the VHL. 2000+ word articles x2 is a lot of work even though it is just once a month, that with my stuff in SBA, maybe I am stretching myself to thin. Maybe I am not, maybe I just need to get into my routine again after the last week was crazy hetic for myself. I guess we shall see. However, I am excited to have just one player again, I would retire Brodeur right now but I don't want to screw over Tyler at all because hes a great guy. Maybe I will be more excited with just Brodeur and when the Dynamo are a better team.

Me and you making forwards with budy cop names and playing for the same team. I think that's what has to happen. Seeing that my next player is most likely my last