Autograph Edition 3 [1/2]

BluObieZ

Autograph Edition 3

Had no time this week after finding out Portal is basically dead and can do it like this. Obviously the next one will have a more "mag" look. Some articles look better then others...Yes I know that red is ugly. Just thought that's the league color and i'd try it. Also I will post each article to Portal tonight/tomorrow

public enemy ? I was actually the enemy of Kendrick and friends (who also includes 2 of 3 member of the blue team). The fact that I wasn't perma ban is actually show casing how not fucking everyone hates my guts and recognize the effort i put in the league. My attitude haven't changed since, its just the fucking blue team doesn't threat me from banning my ass everyday. And maybe some member became less of an online pussy in the meantime, but thats another thing

Since devise is pretty much dead, at least there's a 50/50 balance of commish who wants to see me dead, which is good news 

Edited by boubabi

• Senior Admin
8 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Had no time this week after finding out Portal is basically dead and can do it like this.

I wouldn't say it's dead, my post in the other thread was just suggestion :P 

• Senior Admin
7 hours ago, boubabi said:

public enemy ? I was actually the enemy of Kendrick and friends (who also includes 2 of 3 member of the blue team). The fact that I wasn't perma ban is actually show casing how not fucking everyone hates my guts and recognize the effort i put in the league. My attitude haven't changed since, its just the fucking blue team doesn't threat me from banning my ass everyday. And maybe some member became less of an online pussy in the meantime, but thats another thing

Since devise is pretty much dead, at least there's a 50/50 balance of commish who wants to see me dead, which is good news 

I cant even find this part

Must be in red

9 hours ago, boubabi said:

For a minute there, yeah, you were, which is what lead to the temp ban. Things have calmed down since and there hasn't been any issues lately. It was mostly an article giving you props, if you want to take that part out and get upset, then cool. You've been pretty chill since coming back, don't know why that's a bad thing...

If you wouldnt make the HoF with a 1200 tpe guy, you would acheive the maximum level of scrub. But hey, looks like I will be at a 100% first ballot hall of fame player rating

???

Edited by boubabi

19 minutes ago, boubabi said:

If you wouldnt make the HoF with a 1200 tpe guy, you would acheive the maximum level of scrub. But hey, looks like I will be at a 100% first ballot hall of fame player rating

???

Niklas Lindberg got in? hmm didn't know that tbh

8 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Now that the cufs are of we can flurrish. Bahahaha. There is a free app called Grammarly, get it, please.

Well if you worked as much as I do instead of living in your mom's basement maybe you would understand. Wrote that article on Photoshop because didn't have the time nor the energy to do it on word and then edit it so it would fit on the page. FYI photoshop does not have a spell check/grammer check. Hence why its called photoshop and not spellshop. If you opened your eyes and saw all the words combined with no spaces and such and you would see I most likely did it in a rush... moron -_- get back to your shitty team

Edited by BluObieZ

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

thanks for asking. I thought with your experience you would remember that

My memory is bad tbh.. Hard to keep track of VHL history.. I didn’t mean offense by it, if you were taking it that way.

12 minutes ago, STZ said:

My memory is bad tbh.. Hard to keep track of VHL history.. I didn’t mean offense by it, if you were taking it that way.

it sounded like an attempt of a jab, but alright 

Edited by boubabi

58 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Well if you worked as much as I do instead of living in your mom's basement maybe you would understand. Wrote that article on Photoshop because didn't have the time nor the energy to do it on word and then edit it so it would fit on the page. FYI photoshop does not have a spell check/grammer check. Hence why its called photoshop and not spellshop. If you opened your eyes and saw all the words combined with no spaces and such and you would see I most likely did it in a rush... moron -_- get back to your shitty team

Such a sad, angry little man.