Autograph Edition 3 [1/2]

BluObieZ

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

FYI photoshop does not have a spell check/grammer check.

It actually does have one, though I don’t know how well it works.

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

It actually does have one, though I don’t know how well it works.

clearly not good at all because it did not show any of the errors. Hopefully I have more time this week so I can properly do this in word then put it in Photoshop

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

clearly not good at all because it did not show any of the errors. Hopefully I have more time this week so I can properly do this in word then put it in Photoshop

Well it doesn’t highlight them for you. You need to highlight the text and then select check spelling (under the edit menu). It isn’t perfect by far but it does work most of the time.

14 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

Well if you worked as much as I do instead of living in your mom's basement maybe you would understand. Wrote that article on Photoshop because didn't have the time nor the energy to do it on word and then edit it so it would fit on the page. FYI photoshop does not have a spell check/grammer check. Hence why its called photoshop and not spellshop. If you opened your eyes and saw all the words combined with no spaces and such and you would see I most likely did it in a rush... moron -_- get back to your shitty team

Ha5Gvr8.jpg

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

Well it doesn’t highlight them for you. You need to highlight the text and then select check spelling (under the edit menu). It isn’t perfect by far but it does work most of the time.

Yeah, well I did my two articles last second so i wouldn't have had the time to do that. I usually do it in Word then transfer text to Photoshop. But working 80hrs last week kinda screwed my weekend. Plus my sons hockey tournament and other things... Wife's father was in town and i "had to" take him out. Where he can tell me how I should spend my money.

59 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Yeah, well I did my two articles last second so i wouldn't have had the time to do that. I usually do it in Word then transfer text to Photoshop. But working 80hrs last week kinda screwed my weekend. Plus my sons hockey tournament and other things... Wife's father was in town and i "had to" take him out. Where he can tell me how I should spend my money.

80 hours? Why do you work so much

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Needed on set. We had a week of long scenes. 3 days of 15hrs, thursday 17 and Friday 18 then basically got no sleep because the hockey tournament on the weekend. 

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Kendrick said:

To be fair that’s definitely not unheard of in film. I do post which isn’t as insane for it and have still done easily over 60 multiple times.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

To be fair that’s definitely not unheard of in film. I do post which isn’t as insane for it and have still done easily over 60 multiple times.

I was more so just surprised he had to work at all.

• 2 months later...