Weird off-season

hedgehog337

200.gif

*this off-season in one gif*

I'm too lazy to write something meaningful, but this off-season is one of the weirdest I've seen so far. There's so much unclear things I could hit 500 words with this. So let's start.

1. Toronto and Riga fails to start a rebuild. Ok, I managed to sell five players and get some firsts and it seemed like I could start a rebuilding process...well, NOT. I got the same ammount of players back and while they're worse than I had, these players still are good enough to make my team a fringe contender at least. Well, at least I managed to get some picks. Meanwhile in Toronto... @DollarAndADream is still having a problem with selling at least one player at this moment. I've heard Boeser may be moved to other team (NY?), but I assume he still has 0 offers for Leblanc and Pablo. And they are decent enough players. That's very unusual, but looks like the cap really hits hard.

2. Quebec - compete...not to compete...or maybe compete? I'm curious to see what @Beaviss wants to do. He agreed to grab Laflamme to help Seattle with cap. Then he traded Louth for Muller and thing and now he's trying to get players. With one other team having an unexpected fall, Quebec may even try to get into the playoffs...just like Riga or Toronto. To be honest, Beaviss should've sell his three S60 firsts even before I sold King to Seattle(besides his second OV) while he still had Louth and compete for real. Because it was the good time for this team to do so.

3. @boubabi is banned...again? Here we go again. This time, the blue team has decided to ban him ''indefinitely''. I assume this means he will never come back? I don't know, but looks like he pissed off the higher hierarchy by his arguing in the Slobo thread. I guess this time we won't see him for a month at least...or maybe forever indeed. We shall see.

4. The fall of Helsinki? I was calling @Higgins and Boubs lazy asses for not re-signing their UFA's before the start of free agency, but for now the Helsinki GM probably wishes he would do that as he may lose both Cornerstone and Ay Ay Ron. That's going to hit the Titans hard and I'm not sure this team could recover from that. The blue team still decides the fate of them both.

5. Nobody wants free agents? Another weird thing. As of yesterday, @tfong and @Will had no offers. I don't know, maybe they got some but I thought at least NY or Helsinki could use these decent players. Ok, Helsinki has problems now, but NY? I don't know. Instead, we have Riga who wants to have them both. Oh, Ironside probably sits without any interest from other teams as well. Lol.

The cap is really doing this. We have an interesting and an odd off-season in one. As much as I know Seattle, New York and Calgary will compete for the championship. Who will be the fourth and fifth team? Riga, Quebec, Helsinki? Or Dollar makes a last minute decision to make one more run? Or even more - HERE COMES DAVOS? Stay tuned.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE goes to Krīgars.