World Cup 2018

Just now, Beerfridge said:

Who though?

Who knows. Chelsea would be a good fit when they get back in the Champions League and sell Morata. Real Madrid but I doubt he'd want to share first billing with anyone.

Just now, Tyler said:

Who knows. Chelsea would be a good fit when they get back in the Champions League and sell Morata. Real Madrid but I doubt he'd want to share first billing with anyone.

Real Madrid already have their sights set on Lewa, and Chelsea know better to give up on Morata after 1 season.

Just now, Beerfridge said:

Real Madrid already have their sights set on Lewa, and Chelsea know better to give up on Morata after 1 season.

I really don't think Morata is very good. I would like to see him in another system but I don't think he was every going to replace Costa.

I like Giroud but I'd prefer a real top notch guy up front to play with Hazard.

• Admin
6 hours ago, Beerfridge said:

Real would be foolish to go for a near 30 year old - its also not really what they do. Kane is the perfect fit (or Icardi) but I think he actually wants to stay.

22 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Portugal did get lucky

So is Argentina.

It would've been laughable if Iceland could get a win, but at the end of the day France - Argentina. And look at their reaction - like they already won the WC lmao.

Edited by hedgehog337

9 hours ago, Tyler said:

I wanna party with Maradona before he dies.

Better hurry, he was hospitalized right after the game. (I realize this could be taken in bad taste but I'm just saying the guy partied a bit too much and is now in the bed)