Member Recovery

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about using some of the donation money on a advertisement explaining the situation to people. Or using youtube someway to get our message out. I don't know any of this would work i'm just trying to think outside the box. 

Anyone know how to track down Shetler (Goaltender334 I think his username was) or Latifa (elliotegg)? I think they're both on SHL but I'm not 100% sure.

Ok, here I am. I'll check everything I need to do tomorrow.

Glad to see the site back and running :)

Good to see you back! 

I can get LVShark, Cuffy, and a handful of others.

i can.

Not to pry or anything, but that other league you created should merge with us. I think we could all have a very productive board that way!

Not to pry or anything, but that other league you created should merge with us. I think we could all have a very productive board that way!

I highly doubt anyone here wants to change anything about our league and I highly doubt they'd be willing to lose everything they built just to move here.

I highly doubt anyone here wants to change anything about our league and I highly doubt they'd be willing to lose everything they built just to move here.

Have you even been to their site? It's barely holding on. There are about 40 members and the welcome PM says "SHL" in it.

Have you even been to their site? It's barely holding on. There are about 40 members and the welcome PM says "SHL" in it.

So then it would be less of a merger and more of a corporate takeover. Merger gives them the idea that we'd incorporate things from their site to our league, such as teams.. ETC.

So then it would be less of a merger and more of a corporate takeover. Merger gives them the idea that we'd incorporate things from their site to our league, such as teams.. ETC.

I realize that, but merging members is still a legit phrase. No need to nit pick it. I was saying that their community of 40 members should join us and become stronger. 808 came up with the idea