GM 228: Americans vs. Wranglers

VHL Games

28 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

It's nice to know a player with 80 scoring and 54 passing can get 0 goals and 2 assists.

Our problem is I’m the only one on the team with passing

2 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Our problem is I’m the only one on the team with passing

Do you want me to switch it up? Obviously not a reroll or anything like that, but work on passing for the most part until it's a little higher than scoring

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Do you want me to switch it up? Obviously not a reroll or anything like that, but work on passing for the most part until it's a little higher than scoring

We need someone to be about 5 points more passing than scoring and we also need another center or someone to switch to center since we’ll be down to one again next season. It would definitely help if you weren’t opposed to it.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

We need someone to be about 5 points more passing than scoring and we also need another center or someone to switch to center since we’ll be down to one again next season. It would definitely help if you weren’t opposed to it.

I can definitely do that. I only really did a scorer because it was the one thing I hadn't done, it really doesn't come naturally to me to want to do that. I can try to move Lawson toward more of a Marcellin type - passing and center and all of that. Who knows, maybe he'll be just a tad better than Marcellin and actually make a decent case for HOF - so far, definitely not so good

6 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

It's nice to know a player with 80 scoring and 54 passing can get 0 goals and 2 assists.

2 hours ago, Bushito said:

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I can definitely do that. I only really did a scorer because it was the one thing I hadn't done, it really doesn't come naturally to me to want to do that. I can try to move Lawson toward more of a Marcellin type - passing and center and all of that. Who knows, maybe he'll be just a tad better than Marcellin and actually make a decent case for HOF - so far, definitely not so good

22 minutes ago, tfong said:

I'm 99 and 40

I'm not even 100% sure that making a passing player is something to bank on. From what I've seen, it seems that guys with 40PA and 99SC click together more often than not. That may be because of rebounds maybe that create those assists all the time?