NHL Player Battle Spam Thread

Devise

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ovechkin

Malkin has more of a history of injury and goes through off season and on seasons. I stand firm that Ovechkin is the best goal scorer current playing professional hockey right now despite all of his other faults. Easily one of the most naturally and physically gifted hockey players as well since a lot of the mental/work ethic part of his game is so weak yet he still is stellar.

Ovechkin or Phil Kessel?

Ovechkin and it's not close. He's been a top 5 player in the league since he's entered, Kessel has been above a "good player" last and this season

I don't know if Ovie needs to be in my next one sooo...

Henrik Vs Daniel  (Sedin)

If I need to include Ovie theeeeeeen....

Ovechkin(In Washington Prime) Vs Miller(in buffalo prime) based on value to their franchises.

Daniel because I think he is the better player even though there is more value in centers

to the second one Ovechkin because he has brought his team to the playoffs 6 times and miller has only 4 times

Daniel Sedin Vs Corey Perry

Daniel because I think he is the better player even though there is more value in centers

to the second one Ovechkin because he has brought his team to the playoffs 6 times and miller has only 4 times

Daniel Sedin Vs Corey Perry

Corey Perry. Very dangerous player

Perry or Bobby Ryan