S61 TOronto Call Up

36 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Beketov and @Will has the draft rule been implemented?

It's still in discussions in the BoG, and there's actually some views against it, so I'm uncertain whether it will even get done. There's other things to go over as well, so it doesn't get abused. Although it should be as simple as using the portal to see when somebody's career has started, since if we go through with this we wouldn't be able to just look at draft year.

3 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

It's still in discussions in the BoG, and there's actually some views against it, so I'm uncertain whether it will even get done. There's other things to go over as well, so it doesn't get abused. Although it should be as simple as using the portal to see when somebody's career has started, since if we go through with this we wouldn't be able to just look at draft year.

Once creating a character becomes a portal only thing I could see it become implemented 

15 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

15 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Once creating a character becomes a portal only thing I could see it become implemented 

15 hours ago, Beketov said:

It has not been decided on no.

3 hours ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

It's a real travesty that it couldn't be put into effect.

Yeah...

I mean, I wouldn't doubt it could get done during the season or something. There's a number of people who speak out about it, and even I have for years. I just don't think it'll get done by Friday when the season is supposed to start. Which is unfortunate because now people are forced to likely have a shitty rookie season as a trade-off to having a full career. That's always been how it's been though, but I'm fully on board with the side that wants that to change.