Teams I've Played For.

Calgary (Jim, Bernie)

Seattle (Jim, Shayne)

Cologne (Jim, Robin)

Helsinki (Shayne)

Riga (Robin, Bernie)

Quebec (Bernie?)

Davos (Jeff)

I'm pretty sure this is a comprehensive list of each team I've played for. Some of these teams (namely Seattle and Quebec) I wasn't really on for that long so they barely count. At first, I was surprised that I've really only been on five teams for a substantial amount of time given that I've had 5 players, but then I thought about it more and I wasn't surprised. I don't think I've ever been traded when I've been active and actually meant to stay on the team I've signed with, and I've only gone to free agency twice (once with Bernie and once with Shayne). I don't know if I'll ever go to free agency with Jeff, so unless I'm traded, I don't know if this list will expand in the near future. With my next player, and not taking any members, GMs, or teambuilding into account, I think I'd like to go back to either Riga or Calgary since that's where it all started for me, or Toronto since I haven't played for them. Quebec has always just been "meh" to me (and I'm still salty from when they got those 3 free agents and basically super teamed their way to a cup) and Seattle has always been a thorny team.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I love being the elusive team. Makes us a mystery.

Well you are also newer. Half my players never could have played for a version of Quebec because it never existed when they did.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Well you are also newer. Half my players never could have played for a version of Quebec because it never existed when they did.

Still a mystery!

• Commissioner
41 minutes ago, Lucky 2 Times said:

Toronto and Stockholm/Vasteras for me

Well, one of those is never gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Maybe one day

:rock:

I don't plan to go back to VHL GMing, but you may very well end up on Ottawa at some point. If circumstances are under my control, I intend to GM Ottawa as long as I'm active on the site.

I'd definitely welcome you to the Legion if I had the chance. 

I've never played for Helsinki or Riga.

I played for Davos, but only 1 season with Torstein Ironside.

New York I played for but only 1 season with Bo Boeser. 

Not sure I really count those 2. Ironside was only a backup in Davos too, so it didn't feel full-on. Boeser in New York was really fun but I've always wanted to play a career or something there, or at least more than 1 season. When I first got on this site New York was a big team and had players like Xin Xie Xiao, Odin Tordahl, and Connor Low tearing up the league. 

Teams I've played for: almost exclusively Calgary.

Brookside spent a season in Cologne, Marcellin spent a season in NY, and Hrdina spent a season in NY. Hyvarinen I know got traded somewhere after I went inactive but I don't recall where. Every player I've had except for Hrdina has been majority Calgary.