Claimed: The gateway has opened [1/2]

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Time to put this on the top of the site @Will @Beketov tired of looking at broken link ?

You mean the banner that has been fixed for a week now? The Red version is the only one that's broken and I didn't think anyone still used that old version. I think I've got some banners made for it kicking around somewhere.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You mean the banner that has been fixed for a week now? The Red version is the only one that's broken and I didn't think anyone still used that old version. I think I've got some banners made for it kicking around somewhere.

Honestly i havent bothered changing it ever lol could probably do that. Still like this one better lol ?

Edited by Gooningitup

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Honestly i havent bothered changing it ever lol could probably do that. Still like this one better lol ?

Regardless it's far too small to be a banner.

24 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Regardless it's far too small to be a banner.

I could always make it bigger. just tell me how big and i'll do it

Edited by Donno100

28 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

It's a little LQ in regards to the image

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Review: I see what you were going for but I think the execution could have been ha sled a bit better. Some higher quality shots of the cities would have been nice as it overall has a bit of a LQ feel to it. I also would have liked to see the saturation toned down as the colours are a bit too vibrant and poppy to feel quite natural. We all experiment though, it’s a good thing to be doing. Try playing with curves as well as exposure sliders to get things to blend a bit more naturally.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: The gateway has opened [1/2]
On 7/7/2018 at 9:02 AM, Beketov said:

Review: I see what you were going for but I think the execution could have been ha sled a bit better. Some higher quality shots of the cities would have been nice as it overall has a bit of a LQ feel to it. I also would have liked to see the saturation toned down as the colours are a bit too vibrant and poppy to feel quite natural. We all experiment though, it’s a good thing to be doing. Try playing with curves as well as exposure sliders to get things to blend a bit more naturally.

The shots were high quality they just would end up getting fucked by resizing.