Weight: 230 lbs.

Birthplace: Parchim, Germany

Player Page

Welcome to the league!

how did you hear about us? 

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the league!

how did you hear about us? 

Bushito posted over in EFL, and I've known about you guys for awhile, just didn't know if I could take on a third league haha

Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to be here.

3 minutes ago, alecbama said:

Bushito posted over in EFL, and I've known about you guys for awhile, just didn't know if I could take on a third league haha

With the welfare, it's no problem to me, really. Although VHL doesn't have the sim participation TPE. Still easy enough to get to the 12 capped though.

But even welfaring 6 per week, 2 uncapped for practice facility, and getting fantasy, whatever else can make a great player.

4 minutes ago, alecbama said:

How do you like our new portal system? 

9 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

How do you like our new portal system? 

I noticed that just got implemented, so I was excited to check it out. Really looks great and the interface was excellent. Still waiting to see how it'll perform when I start updating, but first impression was absolutely stellar, and I hope we can get something similar in the other leagues.

9 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

With the welfare, it's no problem to me, really. Although VHL doesn't have the sim participation TPE. Still easy enough to get to the 12 capped though.

But even welfaring 6 per week, 2 uncapped for practice facility, and getting fantasy, whatever else can make a great player.

I've actually got a question about welfare; I did a project over in EFL where it was arranged that I get a season's worth of PT weeks in exchange for doing draft profiles during the season and compiling them for the event. Can I claim welfare despite it not being a recurring or necessarily identifiable PT? I can link my EFL update if necessary to show that it counts over there.

Also, while we're all here apparently, I'd like to once again plug sportssimnetwork.com

@Shaka did some incredible work setting it all up, and we're really hoping to get a bigger and better VHL presence over there. 

Edited by alecbama

10 hours ago, alecbama said:

I noticed that just got implemented, so I was excited to check it out. Really looks great and the interface was excellent. Still waiting to see how it'll perform when I start updating, but first impression was absolutely stellar, and I hope we can get something similar in the other leagues.

I've actually got a question about welfare; I did a project over in EFL where it was arranged that I get a season's worth of PT weeks in exchange for doing draft profiles during the season and compiling them for the event. Can I claim welfare despite it not being a recurring or necessarily identifiable PT? I can link my EFL update if necessary to show that it counts over there.

Also, while we're all here apparently, I'd like to once again plug sportssimnetwork.com

@Shaka did some incredible work setting it all up, and we're really hoping to get a bigger and better VHL presence over there. 

Hmm, I'm not sure about that one. I mean, if it counts for PTs over there, you'd think that it would work here? Does it work on SBA?

I think that one is a little iffy, because it's a mass PT. @Beketov

@Will

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Hmm, I'm not sure about that one. I mean, if it counts for PTs over there, you'd think that it would work here? Does it work on SBA?

I think that one is a little iffy, because it's a mass PT. @Beketov

@Will

Haven't check on SBA yet because I'm capped at 199 right now over there in the NCAA.

While we're here, I suppose it would be good to ask about backlogged articles I've done at EFL. Don't think there's a requirement that the affiliate article has to be from this week, so if that's the intent of the rule it could be a loophole, or if it's allowed I could always do that.

6 minutes ago, alecbama said:

Haven't check on SBA yet because I'm capped at 199 right now over there in the NCAA.

While we're here, I suppose it would be good to ask about backlogged articles I've done at EFL. Don't think there's a requirement that the affiliate article has to be from this week, so if that's the intent of the rule it could be a loophole, or if it's allowed I could always do that.

As far as I know, PTs you claim through welfare have to be made within the same week you're claiming them for.

6 minutes ago, alecbama said:

VHL Affiliate Plan - Members who post a Point Task this week, in either the EFL or SBA, may link to that Point Task to claim 6 TPE

The point task needs to have been posted for the same week you're claiming welfare. As for the season-long agreement you have in the EFL, I don't see an issue if you're claiming each week over there, but that's something for the commishes to decide on.

• Will changed the title to (S62) LW - Karl von Moltke, TPE: 30
  • Commissioner

@alecbama If you’re getting a PT a week for that thing in the EFL it can be used here but yeah, you can’t use old ones. Needs to be something claimed in the same week.