John Tavares is a MAPLE LEAF

Quik

So yeah, it's been 96 hours and I'm still fucking hype over the signing!

But to the VHL!

• Honestly, I do these in this format because I have no idea what to write about anymore
  • Don't get me wrong, I can probably think of something and put out a 1500-2000 word MS that gets me my PT for the next while, but coming up with ideas for full posts isn't the easiest/most fun
  • Doing it this way means I can have fun with it, and point out random shit that interests me, without going super in depth
  • For example, @Tagger is really proving me wrong by scoring 29 goals already. Seems like he found the l33t build
  • I'm pretty sure a week ago, there was a clear cut off at 5 teams, with New York in 5th
  • Quebec's kinda fallen back to earth, and Riga's riding that wave, so we might have a good old-fashioned playoff race for the final WC spot
  • Should be fun to see what happens at the top. Still anyone's game, really.
  • Davos is killing it, good for them, I'm actually happy that they're doing well
  • It won't last all season though, as we'll overtake them when all is said and done
  • I'm seriously loving the portal and how it's running. Updating is hella easy, and the sim is being updated frequently, which has been a problem for the entire existence of the league.
  • Oh, also, the new cap system is almost ready, so GMs should be preparing to see that roll out soon, before the trade deadline for sure.
  • Pretty sure that's over 150 words, even without the non-VHL stuff, so peace out bitchez

16 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Still are 

:leohide:

Big talk for a guy who's team just spent $24M on Jay Beagle and Antoine (who's first name I had to look up to make sure I was right) Roussel

:kermitsip: