C - Justin Graves

BarzalGoat

@Gravyncarrotsthis is where VHLM GM's will offer you a contract and you'll be allowed to choose which team you want to play for. The minimum they can offer you is 1 million, the maximum 2 million and you'll accept the contract by stating which teams offer you accept. There is no rush and you will be given time to look around and speak to the GM's and such if you wish! Good luck in the decision making and your career ! :)

@diamond_ace Ottawa Lynx

@ShawnGlade Halifax 21st

@Dtayl Saskatoon Wild

@Gooningitup Saskatoon Wild

@Laflamme Oslo Storm

@BarzalGoat Yukon Rush

@jacobaa19 Las Vegas Aces

Hi there! I'm the GM for the Yukon Rush, and we're really look for another active forward to push us over the top. You'd get spot on the top line, power play, penalty kill, the works. Plus you get me, available to answer questions whenever....

And also $1.5M for the season ;)

Welcome to the league :)

If you need any help, I'm here to answer aswell.

That said, Halifax would like to offer $1M. You'd most likely be on our second line. That offer isn't as good as Yukon's or other teams', but we're eyeing a deep playoff run and our roster is bulking up. You'd probably put up pretty high numbers even on the second line.

If you choose another team, that's completely fine and I wish you good luck on your VHL journey :)

As it stands right now, I have 9 active forwards. That may change, I have one guy who seems like he might be going inactive and trades are always a possibility, but as it stands, any new forward I would sign would get stuck on the 4th line. If you still want to come to Ottawa despite that, PM me, but for your sake I'm going to bow out for now and let the teams who can offer you more get in on bidding.