Young Converts to the faith of R'hllor

JardyB10

In light of the Helsinki Titans going down 2-0 in their semi-final playoff series against the Davos Dynamo, Titans sophomore centre Naomi Young knew something drastic needed to be done.  So she's now renounced her born religion to take up the faith of the red god R'hllor, the Lord of Light.

"Davos has just been outplaying us badly.  And they've rallied behind Lord Seaworth, the face of Davos.  I'd say his fingerbones have been giving their team extraordinary luck.  But it's time to show them the pure power of fire," Young explained.

The religion is based on a dualistic, manichean view of the world: R'hllor, the god of light, heat, and life, and R'hllor's antithesis the Great Other, the god of ice and death.  They are locked in an eternal struggle over the fate of the world; a struggle that, according the ancient prophecies from the books of Asshai, will only end when Azor Ahai, the messianic figure, returns wielding a flaming sword called Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and raises dragons from stone.

Young burnt several of her worldly belongings as sacrifices to the Lord of Light, including the most recent man TMZ has seen Naomi with at the hour of the wolf.

"Yeah I burnt that dude.  He was a good guy with a nice d, but the Lord of Light demands great sacrifices.  By the end of this series, I hope to burn their entire leadership.  Captain Thomas Landry, traitor and Blaptain Odin Tordahl, and the assfistants Bentley and Brovy.  Especially Brovy."

Game 3 and 4 of the playoffs begin within the hour.