Semi-Finals 1, GM 6: Wranglers vs. Bears

VHL Games

• Will changed the title to Semi-Finals 1, GM 6: Wranglers vs. Bears

OMG WUT BECAUSE BUSHITO CREATED A SCENE, OVERREACTED AND pms’d WILL FELT FORCED TO HAVE US LOSE. 

Joking. Good series despite us losing from game 1. Good season thus far CGY. Deserving win for a deserving roster. 

7 minutes ago, Will said:

Damn even shots

my bad fam....

No Cayden Saint? Good series anyway, glad it worked out in our favor, losing to a GM that did nothing but pick BPA would be horrible. lol

Just now, Bushito said:

No Cayden Saint? Good series anyway, glad it worked out in our favor, losing to a GM that did nothing but pick BPA would be horrible. lol

Fortunately, Will stopped cheating and resimming. 

But it what does BPA and losing to a GM who picks that mean anything? Lol also, how did I pick BPA? Haha

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Fortunately, Will stopped cheating and resimming. 

But it what does BPA and losing to a GM who picks that mean anything? Lol also, how did I pick BPA? Haha

It was more a response to the thread that I read in the BOG, you can read my rant in there in a bit, it's almost done.

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

It was more a response to the thread that I read in the BOG, you can read my rant in there in a bit, it's almost done.

The Top GM one or the one from like a month ago? I haven’t really said much in there about anything lately (BoG) - especially BPA? Haha

You handled losing to us very poorly and disrespectfully. I’d expect a more positive, friendly attitude when winning, lol. 

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, Bushito said:

wtf

i swear i had him in there, then again i swore i had him in there earlier when i told you lines we ready... i don't think the sim likes adding players during playoffs

I'm just going to morph one of your CPU players into Cayden Saint for tomorrow ?

• Commissioner

Not sure if Bush changed Calgary’s strategy or STHS just decided to be nice to him but this went exactly as I expected. Once Calgary started playing more defensively we didn’t stand a chance. Either way the better team won, was a fun run while it lasted. Will be interesting to see if anyone can pass me in playoff points haha.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Not sure if Bush changed Calgary’s strategy or STHS just decided to be nice to him but this went exactly as I expected. Once Calgary started playing more defensively we didn’t stand a chance. Either way the better team won, was a fun run while it lasted. Will be interesting to see if anyone can pass me in playoff points haha.

I did change some players around and turned up the offense after game  4

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I did change some players around and turned up the offense after game  4

That’s actually surprising, I figured you’d need to turn up the defense. We were running 0-0-5 the entire time to try and overwhelm you since we knew that you’d destroy us if we tried to play defensively. Worked for a bit but you must have found some chemistry that worked. Good Luck in the final, you deserve it far more than we would have.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

That’s actually surprising, I figured you’d need to turn up the defense. We were running 0-0-5 the entire time to try and overwhelm you since we knew that you’d destroy us if we tried to play defensively. Worked for a bit but you must have found some chemistry that worked. Good Luck in the final, you deserve it far more than we would have.

Negative. Start was a mix of 0-2-3 and a majority 0-1-4 with out Defense running more offensively too. Then when he made swaps I tried countering and his offense prevailed. 

• Commissioner
19 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Negative. Start was a mix of 0-2-3 and a majority 0-1-4 with out Defense running more offensively too. Then when he made swaps I tried countering and his offense prevailed. 

Well then, I was under the impression you had tried the ridiculous strategies we had suggested, I was wrong.

Either way, makes no real difference. We weren’t exactly going in with high expectations haha

Just now, Beketov said:

Well then, I was under the impression you had tried the ridiculous strategies we had suggested, I was wrong.

Either way, makes no real difference. We weren’t exactly going in with high expectations haha

Exceeded my own though, haha. 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I highly anticipated losing to Riga

I figured we could take Riga but Calgary was a completely different beast.