Las Vegas Aces Assistant GM - Job Posting

Jubo

aces_logo.pngLas Vegas Aces - Assistant GM Job Posting

Apply below.

I had the privilege of being Vegas' AGM this season and it was an excellent learning experience.

Certainly a nice addition to any user's resume that is vowing for a future GM role.

Should you be the successful candidate your role will be limited to start, trade discussions are allowed but would require my approval. Line change suggestions and scouting new users for potential contract offers would be your main priority right off the bat.

AGM roles are typically unpaid but based on your level of commitment I would be willing to split the 2TPE GM pay with you at some point down the line.

Looking forward to reviewing the applications.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for this one. I've wanted to learn about being a GM, and I feel like this would be a great place to start. It'd be nice to come home to Vegas for a while.

Regarding my credentials:

I'm an avid, rabid hockey fan (Go Golden Knights) and I have a great veracity for learning new things.

I spend about 3-4 hours on the forums a day, and countless hours on our Discord server.

I am currently the starting goalie for the Yukon Rush, and actually grew up (Character and Real life) in Las Vegas.

I hope that you please consider me for this role!

Edited by Pierogi Tuxedo

While I am somewhat surprised by the lack of applicants this decision was still very difficult for me.

After much deliberation the AGM job goes to @oilmandan

Welcome to the Las Vegas family!

I have no doubt you will be an asset to the organization and will commit to reserving Vegas' image and continued success.

Thank you to @Pierogi Tuxedo and @Jose Gonzalez for your applications. You guys really didn't make this decision easy.

4 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

While I am somewhat surprised by the lack of applicants this decision was still very difficult for me.

After much deliberation the AGM job goes to @oilmandan

Welcome to the Las Vegas family!

I have no doubt you will be an asset to the organization and will commit to reserving Vegas' image and continued success.

Thank you to @Pierogi Tuxedo and @Jose Gonzalez for your applications. You guys really didn't make this decision easy.

Thank you so much for this opportunity. I look forward to working with you, and building many successful Las Vegas teams together. 

18 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@oilmandan I always believed in you! 

I LOVE YOU..... I mean thank you, that means alot