TPE record broken?

hedgehog337

We're still waiting for the Trivia TPE being handled and I need two more to close this week's cap so there's another article.

Majority of us know @boubabi and his behaviour on this site. Also, we know he was so TPE whore he holds the TPE record right now (1580 something, can't name the more precise number). Why am I talking about this fact now? Well, because there is a potential member who could break this record. This member is none other than @CowboyinAmerica with his Gabriel McAllister. The portal is suggesting that he has 1477 TPE now. Is it possible to get 110+ TPE from this moment? Probably. I see his activity is being on/off lately, but what if he tries? Especially if he does a donation? I think it might be possible. There are off-season TPE which will be handled, probably a donation and something 70-80 TPE in next season. He may even earn more if he is gonna try.

I don't know if he is gonna do it, but it's fun to speculate. It's not happening every day, so #CIAWatch.

27 minutes ago, SidTheKid87 said:

how does one get banned??

Just dig up some of the old threads that boubabi and Kendrick were active in. Every single topic somehow turned into an actual personal fight somehow.