VIKING - Smirnov & Kovalchuk

Banackock

fK8IqQU.png&key=f295cd076f1cb1cc918ec728 

VIKING

The premier brand of sticks, helmets, and gloves, Viking is brought to you by a family of Norwegian-Canadians who have crafted the finest equipment to help you go into battle on the ice.  Cutting edge technology leads to protective equipment that will protect you from harm without hampering your range of mobility.  Sticks get the maximum flex without breaking on slap shots, while still being durable enough to not snap when you get slashed.  If you’re looking for a top notch set of gear, make Viking hockey equipment your first destination.  You’ll find everything you need at a reasonable price with unmatched quality!

Brand Executive: @tfong

Executive Player: Tzuyu ($1,250,000)

-------------------------------------------------------

Last night, Brand executive Tfong reached out to both Maxim Kovalchuk and Vyacheslav Smirnov regarding their positions within the endorsement world. While offers were kicking up for both of them and slowly starting to come in, they didn't waste no time in making a decision. Rumour has it, it will be a one year deal, bridging them into the endorsement  further next season and watching one of them gain the top spot. Currently, they both will be rolling out as the endorsements more successful ambassadors coming off extremely good seasons with an entire career ahead of both of them. 

Leaking from the shadows, they've also reported that numerous others have agreed to terms and that VIKING is coming along nicely. For Smirnov and Kovalchuk and VIKING as a whole, this is a great thing.

We knew right away once talking to Tfong what we and he wanted to do. Tfong is good shit, everyone knows that and VIKING is shaping up to have a good roster. For me, I invite all my young peers on here to join us in VIKING. Right now I'm signing one year deals, so do so too if you wish, but let's create a real big buzz here in VIKING and control the endorsement side of things for the VHL.

@McWolf @Will @Beketov @Victor  @Enorama Let's make some noise as a VIKING! 

Edited by Banackock