Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

On 10/1/2024 at 11:56 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Chicken Farting GIF by happydog

Windy Change …..

Windy has been blowing around the Vancouver Locker room create a buzz, whirl wind and it felt at times like a huge mess with players flying everywhere, picks bouncing from team to team and when it was all done; While I think it is all done; right? Vancouver Wolves have a new roster with players even changing position to say the least it has been a crazy 48hrs or so but yes Vancouver should for the most part be done and now ready for the season so lets get into the questions…..

1.     Biggest departure from all the trades? Who are we going to miss the most? (Mark Calaway, Guntis Gavilrovs, Dalkr Vidarsson, Owen Lazaro or Pierre Marc Bouchard) Explain why?

2.     Vancouver also add a few players so which is the key addition to the roster that will make a huge impact this season? (Matteo Stefano, Rip Wheeler, King Kisslinger or Guntis Gavilrovs) Explain!!

3.     Award have been present and one of the hardest ones I had was picking last year’s MVP Who would you have picked for our MVP or do you agree with my selection?

4.     If you had to change any of the award or add award to the Vancouver Wolves presentation which awards, would you change or add and why?

5.     So we traded our MVP tender to Toronto; do you know have these games circled on the calendar or is it just another game against Toronto? Explain….

6.     Riddle:       Made for victory, not for sipping tea; if you win me once, in history you will be. What am I?

Stanley Cup Sport GIF by St. Louis Blues

@Frank@Girts@Scurvy@Thunder@Subject056@mmrs617@Gaikoku-hito@Smarch@Sawyer13@ScottyP@Kisslinger@ethan tustain

1. Mark calaway was always a player i saw doing well when i played against them, so to lose them is unfortunate, but we move on! 

2. I’ll be a little cocky but me!! I’m excited to be here and prove to myself, the league, the team and the GM that the trade for me was worth it. This season is personal and I’m excited to get out there and get back into 100+ point season form. 

3. i don’t know since i wasn’t here, but guessing from the boys, definitely not Scotty P! 

4. Like stated above, a locker room award called like GM’s choice or something would be super beneficial to the boys, if you have time to be active and talk to the boys you should get a little reward for it haha! 

5. Trades happen and it’s unfortunate when you have to move on from franchise players. We have another stud goalie who will carve their own path on this team so we build with them and thank the other for the memories! 

6. the cup baby 

Edited by Kisslinger