GM 284: Toronto Legion vs. Helsinki Titans

VHL Games

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Victor said:

Ironside just had enough of watching McAllister and Cast struggle to score for games on end.

Don’t forget watching Thompson throw away a decent lead by not scoring for 10 straight games.

8 hours ago, Victor said:

Ironside just had enough of watching McAllister and Cast struggle to score for games on end.

I averaged like a goal a game down the stretch! I hope they're drug testing @DollarAndADream after a season-ending 9 goals in 3 games.

11 hours ago, Victor said:

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Don’t forget watching Thompson throw away a decent lead by not scoring for 10 straight games.

3 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

I averaged like a goal a game down the stretch! I hope they're drug testing @DollarAndADream after a season-ending 9 goals in 3 games.

Sorry, guys. I guess I had to come and steal that from you. I was never expected a Brooksie from Ironside, considering he was a defenseman to start his career. I'll take it though. :P 

I suppose I should thank @Devise for taking over Toronto and surrounding Ironside with some talent to get to here. :)