Friends Confirms Relationship and Breakup with Kastelic, finds her Wahl of fortitude

Baozi

Image result for thor and girlfriendf9bh71R.png

Friends Confirms Relationship and Breakup with Kastelic, finds her Wahl of fortitude

www.VHLHockeyNews.com

By now, you’ve probably heard (or seen pictures) of Tzuyu and Ryan Kastelic and their mostly secret relationship since their days in the VHL Minors. It initially started with fans spotting both Tzuyu and Kastelic at a bubble tea shop in Halifax, but since then the appearances have been mostly kept a secret. While neither person has officially confirmed or denied their relationship, many believe that whatever it was they had, is now over. Recent photos spotting Tzuyu at the All Star Games with new beau Brick Wahl seems to have outed their relationship in what has been a rare show of PDA in a while for the Korean Popstar turned pro hockey player.

Some of her close friends that remained unnamed were even willing to spill some of the secrets to our exclusive reporters.

“You know, Tzuyu and Kastelic have kind of been in a rocky place for a while now. I think what started off as a really cute type romance where they were both head over heels for each other kind of was an early flare type thing. It didn’t seem to work out too well for them. I think they were just both looking for something different after a while. I kind of lost track but I think it was maybe a few weeks ago leading up to the all-star game that they had basically decided to end things like how it started…very quietly. I think during that time her and Wahl talked a lot and I think just last week or so they started hooking up. Now look at them, doesn’t look like she cares about the media anymore because I’ve seen dozens of pictures of them together now here at the all star events and the games haven’t even started yet!”

One of her other friends simply gushed over the new pair.

“One’s huge and the other is tiny, but somehow they make it work. They are such a cute couple together. She’s always gushing over Wahl, saying how nice he is to her and well…she has said she’s definitely enjoying the physical side of the new relationship. So obviously a 6’8 whatever giant and a cute 5’7 girls can make the size difference…work.”

Fans had originally sighted the pair as they were seated together next to each other in the opening ceremonies of the All Star Game and also noted that they when they had checked into the hotels for the events, Wahl had been seen going up into the penthouse suites despite his own room being several floors down.

The pair have also been seen around the gym, including a post in social media of the pair together.

Sources say that Kastelic however has not been posting on social media and has likewise deigned to avoid the conversation all together. Infact the only time he commented on Tzuyu when asked what he felt about her, he merely shrugged and said.

Image result for ryan reynolds unhappy

“Glad she’s happy.”

Meanwhile it is unknown what had happened between Brick Wahl and Carles but rumour has it that their relationship has soured, leading to this moment between the star VHLM player and the Wranglers goaltender. An alleged fight over a glucose guardian comment apparently had sealed the death of their relationship together. When pressed for a comment, we got nothing out of Wahl, but we did manage to talk to someone close to him as well and his comments were.

“Things just weren’t going as planned, the pressure of the impeding draft was really getting to the pair. Brick is an affectionate guy and wanted things to go to the next level but Carles was looking for some space. I heard that Brick messaged Carles a lot and would push for more time together. I can only assume they broke up because Brick needed more love and attention than Carles was willing to give.”

For the many fans looking for more information on what may have originally got these two VHLers talking and sparked the cutest relationship the VHL has even seen sources close to Wahl stated that he just stepped up to help head GM Blade of the Philadelphia Reapers and wanted to ask the stylish popstar what she thought of the newly released Reapers logo. The rumor mill also adds that he was looking to get her in put on jersey designs. This is not shocking when you hear that he wanted to go to someone who would know how to make the team look good. To be honest, you can’t blame him, who in the VHL looks better than Tzuyu?

image.png

@BladeMaiden @Eudaldkp

@Enorama

Edited by tfong

7 minutes ago, tfong said:

Sources say that Kastelic however has not been posting on social media and has likewise deigned to avoid the conversation all together. Infact the only time he commented on Tzuyu when asked what he felt about her, he merely shrugged and said.

Image result for ryan reynolds unhappy

“Glad she’s happy.”

Why does this actually kinda look like me

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

Better get your ass in gear if you want it to be checked out! No one wants to look at back-up ass...

And now you will never see this ass either. Good luck sleeping at night thinking of what could have been...