Recruited From: Member (Leafssteen)

Position: LW

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Germany

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL!

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!

1 minute ago, TheFlash said:

Player Information

Username: TheFlash

Player Name: Hans Gruber

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

Saskatoon can offer you top six spots on our roster if you're interested. You'd be supported by an active community locker room (VIA Discord) where everyone is more than willing to help you develop your player. 

Live free (or, uh, die hard... 'ya know.) 

:)

21 minutes ago, TheFlash said:

Player Information

Username: TheFlash

Player Name: Hans Gruber

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Oh, an old member! Welcome back @TheFlash. Hit me up if you got questions or if you need a quick refresh on how to improve your player.

You missed the VHLM Draft by a day, which means you got the unique opportunity to pick the team you're going to play with, and you won't even miss a single game of the regular season, since we're a week removed from the opening day. I'm GM of the Halifax 21st myself. Let me know if you'd like playing in Halifax, we should be competitive this season, but we need to strengthen our core a bit first. That's where you'd come in.

Edited by McWolf

Las Vegas would love to have you join us this season. Very real potential at earning top 6 minutes.

Let us know if interested.

Hi there,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines.I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 2nd line and lots of playing time. If you are looking for a new VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. Welcome back :)

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

38 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Hi there,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines.I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 2nd line and lots of playing time. If you are looking for a new VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. Welcome back :)

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

Hey Blade, I’d love to play for a new team and get the chance to get the extra ice team. Looking forward to hitting the ice!

1 minute ago, TheFlash said:

Hey Blade, I’d love to play for a new team and get the chance to get the extra ice team. Looking forward to hitting the ice!

Really glad you accepted my offer :) Hope you really want to be on the ice a lot!! Lol

9 hours ago, TheFlash said:

@Banackock i would love to be able to add him to my team but i don't have permissions yet or a roster. Will send a contract when i can.