(S66) D - Christoph Schroeder, TPE: 30

cschroe

Hiya!

I am the Minnesota Storm Assistant General Manager. We would like to offer you a contract to help our defensive core. We already have one of the most competitive teams in the VHLM this year and hope you can join us and help us achieve our goal this year, which is to go all the way and win the Founder's Cup. We currently could give you top 4 minutes, but depending on your progress this season, you could join Denver Wolfe on the top pair.

Best of luck in your career and hopefully, see you in Minnesota,
FBR/Matthew Kai

16 minutes ago, cschroe said:

Player Information

Username: cschroe

Player Name: Christoph Schroeder

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Liechtenstein

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Which subreddit did you hear about us from? 

Let me know if I can help with anything!

Hi @cschroe I’m looking for a too line d-man for my Team the Philadelphia Reapers. Gaurenteed top miniutes in the Leagues resident party team.  I look forward to teaching you how to claim tpe and getting to know the site. We have a fun locker room! You should consider joing us!

Welcome in the league, @cschroe.

If you need any help getting started, there's a channel dedicated to helping newer members in the VHL Discord where veterans can answer every question you have or help you in any way you need. You could also check the newest VHLM Newsletter they are full of useful resources. Or feel free to send a DM to either @Sonnet or I with any question you got.

We are just past the draft but still right in the middle of offseason, so talk with GMs about signing with their teams. Take your time to make sure you find the best fit for you.

14 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Welcome to the league!

Which subreddit did you hear about us from? 

Let me know if I can help with anything!

I come from the wild, wonderful world of r/Predators

Just now, cschroe said:

I come from the wild, wonderful world of r/Predators

Thats awesome!

Let me know if I can help with anything or if you have any questions!

Hello @cschroe and welcome, as all the other members here have said, if you have any questions or concerns, let us know! That being said, I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we'd be happy to offer you 2/3 pairing minutes with 2nd pairing PP time for the time being, obviously you have the utmost ability to rise up with us as you progress in the league. Good luck with things and look forward to speaking with you more :)

17 hours ago, cschroe said:

Player Information

Username: cschroe

Player Name: Christoph Schroeder

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: D

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Liechtenstein

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! 

I'm the GM of the Saskatoon Wild! 

We're looking for active defenders to fill in our top four. We can offer you a ton of ice time and responsibilities on our special teams. 

We have an active team Discord where you can talk with your team mates, and get help with your players development through our active management team. 

Good luck with your decision!